Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello.
In Blockwars CTF, you have your flag and I find it really annoying people camping there, literally camping for the whole game.
egg.png

What's my Suggestion?

My suggestion is add a border around the flag, so then they cant camp AT THE FLAG, now I don't know how to solve if they were to camp at their base.
When the enemy comes to the flag they can defend it, but when there is no enemy, the border comes, and stops people from camping.

Please if you have any negative or positive thing about this, then reply down below.

Thank you.

EDIT: before someone says, use that kit or your teammates it wont help, I have played multiple games and its hard.

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Camping is not against the rules. Please dont report if you see campers defensing their flag as it doesnt really count as camping

If its hard , use ninja to sneak up on them. A barrier wont help anyway
Look at my screenshot, how are you going to do that, when there is 5 people guarding. -.-

T

The Lord Pleb

but this is a different kind of camping which is allowed. It is protecting your flag not forcing a stalemate.
Oh god pls, CAMPING is when you are technically skybasing. This is camping but in a different way
Camping is camping. There are no different types.
Camping: When a person/s stays exactly next to an object/thing that does not want the enemy to arrive/catch and does not move from there.
At least that's my opinion. And if you say it is another type of camping, tell the staff to prohibit it.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Camping: When a person/s stays exactly next to an object/thing that does not want the enemy to arrive/catch and does not move from there.
At least that's my opinion. And if you say it is another type of camping, tell the staff to prohibit it.
Well I have reported many campers, and I have learnt that only SKYBASING works.
Already tried to report this, but didn't work.
And this not camping its defending, but we say camping for a name idk.

Reactions: Sophiefan001

Sophiefan001

Oct 23, 2017
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Camping
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.

Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.
I don't think guarding your flag counts as camping when I read the description of this rule, however if you want to report them go to reports.cubecraft.net and read the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/
You'll need video evidence I recommend OBS

T

The Lord Pleb

Well I have reported many campers, and I have learnt that only SKYBASING works.
Already tried to report this, but didn't work.
And this not camping its defending, but we say camping for a name idk.
But do not move a site to protect it so the enemy does not arrive (Camping for me) I think it should not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom