Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,574
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Do I even have to state the reason for this?
Also check out this thread for possible improvements https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-suggestions-megathread.216429/#post-1041933
Hmm, Block Wars is fine as a featured game for now. CubeCraft hasn't gained that many new players yet. But I'm sure that when the player base increases, Block Wars must be the first game to be taken into account. Proof for this statement: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bring-block-wars-back.212629/
New kits would be interesting, but unnecessary at the moment. They have already stated they will be focusing on permanent games for updates. Block Wars is fine as it is if you ask me. It's another of those -close to perfect- games.
 

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
230
128
59
Hmm, Block Wars is fine as a featured game for now. CubeCraft hasn't gained that many new players yet. But I'm sure that when the player base increases, Block Wars must be the first game to be taken into account. Proof for this statement: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bring-block-wars-back.212629/
New kits would be interesting, but unnecessary at the moment. They have already stated they will be focusing on permanent games for updates. Block Wars is fine as it is if you ask me. It's another of those -close to perfect- games.
Tbh I stopped believing this, getting a major rise in player number is highly unlikely these days....
 

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
580
584
168
22
Tbh I stopped believing this, getting a major rise in player number is highly unlikely these days....
Well it ain't Cubecraft's fault. It's minecraft's fault for making these updates and making 1.8 jealous and furious over 1.9 combat getting all the updates and cool features. Anyways about the thread- oh wait you already know I'm going going to agree.

Yes, please state the reason.
Well, almost all games of Cubecraft involve battle royales like skywar, eggwars, and etc. Blockwars, how ever, is one of the two games of Cubecraft that involved team vs team and not 10 teams against each other. It also doesn't involve any material gathering or coins for more materials. It's just build, get a kit, and go fight. Point is, this is more unique then other games of Cubecraft.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom