Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Implement?

  • ✅

    Votes: 7 77.8%
  • 🚫

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
I understand your point but this will encourage people to camp the whole game since one core damage would be enough to win, you could just spam builder kit over and over until the game ends. I think it is better like this but i could be wrong.
 

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
I understand your point but this will encourage people to camp the whole game since one core damage would be enough to win, you could just spam builder kit over and over until the game ends. I think it is better like this but i could be wrong.
I mean, in CTF, all it takes is for one point difference to win (no unnecessary overtime), and nobody camps just because they're one point ahead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
I mean, in CTF, all it takes is for one point difference to win (no unnecessary overtime), and nobody camps just because they're one point ahead.
Well if you know the other team is good then you can just take it oncz and campyhe rest of the match, that is my point.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
Top Bottom