Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Implement?

  • ✅

    Votes: 7 77.8%
  • 🚫

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
I understand your point but this will encourage people to camp the whole game since one core damage would be enough to win, you could just spam builder kit over and over until the game ends. I think it is better like this but i could be wrong.
 

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
I understand your point but this will encourage people to camp the whole game since one core damage would be enough to win, you could just spam builder kit over and over until the game ends. I think it is better like this but i could be wrong.
I mean, in CTF, all it takes is for one point difference to win (no unnecessary overtime), and nobody camps just because they're one point ahead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
I mean, in CTF, all it takes is for one point difference to win (no unnecessary overtime), and nobody camps just because they're one point ahead.
Well if you know the other team is good then you can just take it oncz and campyhe rest of the match, that is my point.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom