Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What kinda Party do you normally play in? (Blockwars)

• 8p

• 5p

• 2p

• None (because i don't want to be a "winfarmer")

• None (because i don't have any friends)

Results are only viewable after voting.

_mightykiwi

Mar 14, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
www.zespri.com
Hey everyone!

I am writing this suggestion because I hear a lot of people saying that something needs to change soon about the fairness of the game "Blockwars" (CORE/CTF).

These people's thread says that it is unfair that an 8v5 game can be started just like that. The 8-man team would then be part of a party to break the autobalance system.
I myself regularly play blockwars in a party (8 members) and often come against a team of 5 or 6 players, this is obviously unfair.
I think there are 2 ways to solve this problem:

1. The disadvantaged team is favoured by different factors like resistance and strength. The bigger the disadvantage, the more advantage the team gets.

Of course, having miner team members is still a problem, because of this:

2. A game in which a party of 8 members and 5 "randoms" can never start, either a full opposing team is waited on or autobalance is applied.
Of course, a 8v6 will become a 7v7 because of the autobalance.

As a Blockwars Party player I like the 2nd option better, but I do think there should be a small adjustment that would make the game even fairer.

My opinion: when there are 8 party players and 6 randoms in the lobby, both groups are divided into 2, this creates a

4party+3random Versus 4party+3random

Of course this system is only used in extreme cases, a party still exists to play together in a team.

P.S. : Also, I don't want to bring back the old system, I think the "ingame-autobalance system" would be completely awful.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :)

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Although I like the idea of separating the parties in this way, they play together because they are friends and of course win farmers, we would be forcing them to play in different teams which is not the best option and maybe it could not be fun for them
Big parties have always been a problem for blockwars and it will always be so ...
But definitely the balance system is completely broken, how can an 8v5 game start? It is silly, in fact the game needs 5 players to start, which in the late hours of the night where there are hardly any people playing it probably starts with 3v2, the game should start when there are 4 players not 5!
Most of the players leave in the build phase when they are against big parties, so "only" during the build phase if people leave the game and the teams are unbalanced, randomly players from the opposing team will be switched to the other team, having more probability of being changed those people who are in parties of 5+

If during the fight phase players start to leave and the teams are unbalanced, start giving them resistance II and not resistance I, this will apply when there are 3 fewer players in a team, resistance III when there are 4 fewer players and resistance III and strength I when there are 5+ fewer players

Reactions: siepp

_mightykiwi

Mar 14, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
www.zespri.com
Although I like the idea of separating the parties in this way, they play together because they are friends and of course win farmers, we would be forcing them to play in different teams which is not the best option and maybe it could not be fun for them
Big parties have always been a problem for blockwars and it will always be so ...
But definitely the balance system is completely broken, how can an 8v5 game start? It is silly, in fact the game needs 5 players to start, which in the late hours of the night where there are hardly any people playing it probably starts with 3v2, the game should start when there are 4 players not 5!
Most of the players leave in the build phase when they are against big parties, so "only" during the build phase if people leave the game and the teams are unbalanced, randomly players from the opposing team will be switched to the other team, having more probability of being changed those people who are in parties of 5+

If during the fight phase players start to leave and the teams are unbalanced, start giving them resistance II and not resistance I, this will apply when there are 3 fewer players in a team, resistance III when there are 4 fewer players and resistance III and strength I when there are 5+ fewer players
Thats what I think too, a game should never have to start with a team with resistance.
It shold only be given while the game is on.

siepp

Aug 18, 2019
Hey, I recognize this from somewhere! :)
And yes there must change a lot, definitely in core 8v5 or 7v4 is unplayable for the team with fewer players.
It doesn't seem like a big update to change that to have like at least 1 player difference. Now everyone that plays blockwars gets in an unfair game and starts to hate the game which doesn't stimulate the server at all :v
We Want Change!

Reactions: _mightykiwi

_mightykiwi

Mar 14, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
www.zespri.com
Hey, I recognize this from somewhere! :)
And yes there must change a lot, definitely in core 8v5 or 7v4 is unplayable for the team with fewer players.
It doesn't seem like a big update to change that to have like at least 1 player difference. Now everyone that plays blockwars gets in an unfair game and starts to hate the game which doesn't stimulate the server at all :v
We Want Change!
We Want Change!

We Want Change!

We Want Change!

We Want Change!

We Want Change!

Reactions: viktorr and siepp

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
My opinion: when there are 8 party players and 6 randoms in the lobby, both groups are divided into 2, this creates a

4party+3random Versus 4party+3random

I like this solution to apply everytime a big party joins that the party gets split so its actually a fair game and not like now just every game play against 8 tryhards.

Reactions: Pescadoso and siepp
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom