Would you like to see this?

• Yes.

• No. (Please explain why.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!
I’ve encountered many players complaining about Blockwars recently. They have been complaining about not being able to select their favourite map anymore. Rankers can still select their favourite maps via the mannequin, while non-rankers can’t. This is why I am suggesting the following. Change the current map selecting system to a system like Arcade. Rankers won’t be able to select their favourite map via the mannequin anymore, the maps will now be votable in the pre-lobby! (Everyone will be able to vote.)

That's basically it!

Last edited:

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
It's not like arcade, there are more than 4 maps in the game, this will just mean most players get maps they don't want and some maps will never be played. There was nothing wrong with how it was before...

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I actually liked it more before, it was way easier to go to the map board and click on a map instead of getting into a random map you don't even want to play now.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
If this were a thing, RIP all maps that are unpopular to play. The maps on blockwars are all pretty different from each other, meaning all maps have a different experience. In arcade, the games barely get influenced by maps. I'd rather leave the blockwars servers on a set map to prevent only the favorite maps of the majority being picked. The minority who prefer the unpopular maps wouldn't get a chance anymore.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's not like arcade, there are more than 4 maps in the game, this will just mean most players get maps they don't want and some maps will never be played. There was nothing wrong with how it was before...
I actually liked it more before, it was way easier to go to the map board and click on a map instead of getting into a random map you don't even want to play now.
I also think it was fine before, but I highly doubt they change it back.
If this were a thing, RIP all maps that are unpopular to play. The maps on blockwars are all pretty different from each other, meaning all maps have a different experience. In arcade, the games barely get influenced by maps. I'd rather leave the blockwars servers on a set map to prevent only the favorite maps of the majority being picked. The minority who prefer the unpopular maps wouldn't get a chance anymore.
Yes, unpopular maps will get played less, but I don't think the unpopular maps will not get a chance anymore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom