Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi everyone

You know cube released this gamemode since 2 days ago.

The first day of release this gamemode had an average of 200-300 players and since 8/11 only 80.
You can think it's because the gamemode is new and people want to give it a try, but it also matters that experienced players create a party to play this.

I think this gamemode is going to die in a few weeks because of the following reason:
When new players try to play this. They are probably in a team with 4 other random people. The chance they have to fight a experienced team is pretty high cause there are a some players that play this to grind wins.
This makes it impossible for the beginner team cause they don't have the skills which mean they are probably leaving mid-game/ stopping playing the gamemode.

A week or 2 later only the "tryhards" will also stop playing cause there is no-one to play with.

Solution idea: make a small ranking system to fix this:
1. If a beginner team has to fight a pro team they get extra buffs like strenght, iron armor, etc.
2. Make it so that if you won like 3 games in a row or so you are in a sort of "ranked lobby" where only people can join with a winstreak. If nobody shows up in 3 minutes those players can join back the normal games.

I hope my english wasn't to bad.

Kind regards
tant33

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! There is always a chance that this game‘ll have less players in a few weeks then other games, but I think we have to give it a chance before doing something about it. If the bridge‘ll have to few players, there has to be a solution. But I disagree with the suggestions you gave, because:
- Giving a beginning team extra buffs will make the game unfair. If the opponent receives iron armour or strength, without any reason it’ll get much frustration for the other team. Also everyone has been a beginner, I can’t remember myself that I felt sad about losing all the games. So I don’t think this is a huge problem.
- I think cubecraft has a to small player-base to add ranked games, you’ll have to wait a few minutes before you can play a game of 3/4 minutes. I think waiting for players with the same skills or waiting 3 minutes before the game starts is to long.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
This is not true in my opinion, The other gamemode block wars CTF had a lot of sweats at the start. They soon grow tired of the game and deplete into a small groups.

D

Deleted member 489420

Agree, buffs are bad idea in my opinion tho cube need to do sth with big parties like special games only for parties, other things is that game is not balanced well and its got released without proper testing, teams are to big and time to kill way to long.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Right now there are still tryhard parties grinding this game, but within a week they'll have over 1000 wins, so they'll have played it enough and get back to playing other games. So I don't think this really will be a problem for a long time. Also, you could say this about every team game, in eggwars there's also tryhard teams.

Reactions: kochido
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom