Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hihi!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I would like to reveal a slight change to this week's challenge! While the other weeks had no prize, this week @JustNathie kindly said they would give the winner of the Bedrock challenge a rank! :minecoin:
So you'd better all give it your best efforts this week! ;)

Now, I'll cover last week's (7) challenge. We had 8 amazing entries for the "best Pillars of Fortune house" competition and you can go and vote for your favourite HERE.

The winner of the week 7 Java FFA kill streak challenge is..... @Frontlane! CONGRATS!!!! 🏆

This week, we have a different challenge for each network again. The Java challenge is designed for any speedrunners to prove their skill and the Bedrock challenge can be completed in any gamemode, so you have no excuse not to go for that rank prize!!!
Now it's time to reveal this week's challenges...! ✨

[BEDROCK] Any gamemode (not Skyblock smh) - most mobs spawned in a single game 🐱
Extra info: evidence can be a video or a screenshot as long as you're able to capture all of the mobs! And remember, the winner of this challenge gets a rank!!!!!!!!!!!

[JAVA] Eggwars - shortest win :egg:
Extra info: evidence can be a video or screenshot as long as the game length and date are shown and, to count, games need to be from now onwards!! :)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Extra info: evidence can be a video or screenshot as long as the game length and date are shown and, to count, games need to be from now onwards!! :)
Does the lobby need to be full when the game starts, or is it fine if few players are missing like usually few players might leave just when the game start?

Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Does the lobby need to be full when the game starts, or is it fine if few players are missing like usually few players might leave just when the game start?
It is fine if someone players leave of their own accord (obviously normal rules still apply though, so nothing like inviting players to your party and telling them to immediately die is allowed) 🧡

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hihi!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I would like to reveal a slight change to this week's challenge! While the other weeks had no prize, this week @JustNathie kindly said they would give the winner of the Bedrock challenge a rank! :minecoin:
So you'd better all give it your best efforts this week! ;)

Now, I'll cover last week's (7) challenge. We had 8 amazing entries for the "best Pillars of Fortune house" competition and you can go and vote for your favourite HERE.

The winner of the week 7 Java FFA kill streak challenge is..... @Frontlane! CONGRATS!!!! 🏆

This week, we have a different challenge for each network again. The Java challenge is designed for any speedrunners to prove their skill and the Bedrock challenge can be completed in any gamemode, so you have no excuse not to go for that rank prize!!!
Now it's time to reveal this week's challenges...! ✨

[BEDROCK] Any gamemode (not Skyblock smh) - most mobs spawned in a single game 🐱
Extra info: evidence can be a video or a screenshot as long as you're able to capture all of the mobs! And remember, the winner of this challenge gets a rank!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡
So bedrock player they cant do a shortest win just a mob spwaned ??

Good luck to everyone

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
um excuse me iam a bit slow, like what do u mean by the most mobs spawned , i dont really understand what this challenge about , like i should spawn mobs using mob spawning eggs or what

Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
um excuse me iam a bit slow, like what do u mean by the most mobs spawned , i dont really understand what this challenge about , like i should spawn mobs using mob spawning eggs or what
Unless you have another way of spawning mobs, then yes. I can actually think of a couple other ways to spawn mobs, but I'll leave that for y'all to figure out ;)

Can my friend help me or no?
Yep, that's allowed (but you'll need to decide who gets the rank if you were to win, obviously).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom