Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
At the moment every blockwars bridges game is quite similar. The only difference can be no modifier/speed/jump boost. So I thought why not add another voting option: Normal Mode (how it is now)/Crazy Mode.

What is Crazy Mode?

Crazy Mode would make the whole game a little more 'crazy', by events happening, different powerups, and a lot more. I have some ideas that could be added to this mode, and if you have any other ideas feel free to suggest them below, crazy mode can get very crazy ;)
Some ideas are:
- Powerups spawning more often
- Explosive bow powerup (the 1-3 next arrows)
- Powerup giving a one hit knockback 10 weapon
- No modifier gives speed and jump boost 1, Speed gives speed 2 and jump boost 1, Jump gives jump 2 and speed 1
- Powerups give more arrows/tnt
- TNT sometimes falls from the sky randomly
- Powerup giving you tougher blocks that don't break so easily with tnt
- Powerups giving the enemy team bad things like blindness, slowness or poison
Obviously not all of them have to be implemented, and more can get added. I'll update this list when anyone comments another idea :)

Why would Crazy Mode be a good idea?

All blockwars bridges games are quite similar now, and I think that's too boring. Most games are just building a bridge and walking in the enemy pit 25 times using that bridge. So if this mode would get added it would give the games more diversity and that would make it a lot more fun :)

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Sounds very interesting, would love to see this ingame! As for other ideas, I think you should be able to get some tougher blocks from the powerups to cover up your pit with, as lots of your ideas involve tnt.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this idea and think this would be a really nice voting option for BlockWars Bridges. Something which could be fun for crazy mode, are spawning power-ups which affect the enemy team in a negative way:
- Give the enemy blindness for 3/5 seconds;
- Give the enemy team slowness for 3/5 seconds;
- Give the enemy poison for 5 seconds.

You suggested 1 event: TNT falling from the sky. Another event can be:
- Blazes flying around the bridge for a certain amount of time, attacking everyone on the bridge.

Overall, I definitely agree with this suggestion! +1

D

Deleted member 347571

Hi!

I pretty much agree with most of the things, bridges is very repetitive. You can compare it to core where you had to break a block over and over. The first change i would like to see a small reduce of the points you need to achieve by jumping in the enemies pit. Games would be a bit shorter and people would actually defend.

A crazy mode would obviously change the meta, i'm sure that cube can find some more ideas for chaos apart from the ones that you are mentioned in this thread. They don't have to be that special, a small change would already affect the game a lot!

Now this is an idea that might interest the grinders / "pro's", i have been thinking about a system for 1 v 1's where you can climb up in a classement to get a higher rank, it would reset after a few months and you will get xp based on what rank you were in. Why 1 v 1? Well very simple, you would be able to get in a match really quick and you'd only have to score 10 points to end the game. The games would also be moe intense because you can't afford to lose.

If you want to talk to me on discord about Bridges then let me know, bridges is also part of the blockwars community so i'd definitely think some people have great suggestions!

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I think it would be a lot cooler if everyone gets the powerup for a little while lets say 10 seconds duration for the powerup and a 20 second cooldown for the next powerup to he activated. So everyone will have a kb10 stick or sword for 10 seconds or everyone would get blindness or everyone gets jump boost 5. I think its a bit overpowered if just one team gets all the powerups. In my experience it was 9/10 times my team who took all the powerups because the other team wasn't fast enough or just didn't take the time to do so.

D

Deleted member 347571

I think it would be a lot cooler if everyone gets the powerup for a little while lets say 10 seconds duration for the powerup and a 20 second cooldown for the next powerup to he activated. So everyone will have a kb10 stick or sword for 10 seconds or everyone would get blindness or everyone gets jump boost 5. I think its a bit overpowered if just one team gets all the powerups. In my experience it was 9/10 times my team who took all the powerups because the other team wasn't fast enough or just didn't take the time to do so.
Yea could work, i agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom