Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want This Idea To Be Added

• Total voters

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
[is this even the right place/forum to be for new gamemodes]
I've always wanted a new chaos mode for both networks for vip level 2.So here I am typing something very useless and probably wont get added or ignored

Vip Level Requirement:2

items [with enchantments]
Armor
Unbreaking 3 Protection 5 diamond helmet
Unbreaking 3 Protection 5 diamond chestplate
Unbreaking 3 Protection 5 diamond leggings
Unbreaking 3 Protection 5 diamond boots
Swords and Stuff
Unbreaking 3 Sharpness 5 diamond sword
Unbreaking 3 Power 2 bow with 32 arrows [for camping reasons i changed it]
Unbreaking 3 Efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe
64x obby
16x explosive eggs [wont break the wool main platform and spaun]
16x auto ignite TNT
16x golden apples
Extra info/stuff
Teams of 2 [2v2]
No Iron [why does anyone use iron]
Use Currently Existing maps
10 points then the game ends and the player wins
:)
edit:effects:
speed 2
haste 2
[also bedrock only because vip lvls probably dont exist in java]

Last edited:

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
[is this even the right place/forum to be for new gamemodes]
Yes you are doing it right!
Vip Level Requirement:2
Personally I think that if they were to add another "chaos" gamemode, it would have to be similar to the one they have right now, which is Skywars. It makes more sense to me if they made the requirement for this VIP 1, but that's just my opinion.

The only other thing I'd disagree with is infinity on the bow, that just encourages bow camping.

The point scoring system would have to change though. 25 points being the cap for 2 players to score seems a bit high, considering sometimes teams of 5 don't even get to 25. I would want to see it at something like 10 or 15.

I do think it would need something a little more "chaotic" like the name suggests. Whether that's a powerup of some sort, maybe some better gear than you've listed, etc.

But overall this is a cool concept to me. Great to play with a friend, I would definitely play this a lot if it was added.

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
Yes you are doing it right!

Personally I think that if they were to add another "chaos" gamemode, it would have to be similar to the one they have right now, which is Skywars. It makes more sense to me if they made the requirement for this VIP 1, but that's just my opinion.

The only other thing I'd disagree with is infinity on the bow, that just encourages bow camping.

The point scoring system would have to change though. 25 points being the cap for 2 players to score seems a bit high, considering sometimes teams of 5 don't even get to 25. I would want to see it at something like 10 or 15.

I do think it would need something a little more "chaotic" like the name suggests. Whether that's a powerup of some sort, maybe some better gear than you've listed, etc.

But overall this is a cool concept to me. Great to play with a friend, I would definitely play this a lot if it was added.
ok i will change it
also nice cubecraft lvl XD
edit:made it more chaotic lol

Last edited:
Reactions: qMelonn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom