Status
Not open for further replies.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
82DD0E6C-CA7F-4392-8D12-B0424522C07B.jpeg

- Map name: Bouncy
- Creators of map: CedricFresh, TheSlimyPython
- Description of map: Fun and Bouncy CTF map that has good techniques. Video of some techniques will be edited in here once im done editing it. It's based on the last map i made a few hours ago, only better, a bit longer (but not too much!) between flags, and overall just more enjoyable to play on. There are many strategies and techniques for better 🅱ouncing, and a few hidden secrets. Gold Block is powerup locations, where you would have to do a mini challenge to get it.

(the images are at night because it looks the best at midnight. If they can, make this map during the night pls.)

Here are images of the map:

Top View:
2048A6A5-EE50-4E68-8649-91CACD671F5D.jpeg

Bottom View:

Side View:
5671188C-4E7B-45E0-AF4E-280E9083073D.jpeg

Below:
2168C1B5-8ECA-49C2-94F7-B6F8000F85FB.png

Below Iron:
2B70817C-6F25-4041-A01B-F8B30F3A47FE.png

Below Middle:
5652359F-7427-416D-8AAF-6303A8F75645.png

Base/Cages View:
006094A6-36BF-4DF4-845C-26FAD000F1A8.jpeg

Fun Bouncing View:
5F5E16C7-CBC7-4F8C-871A-B60FE1EB6792.png

Bridge View:
9E21ABD1-9E13-4E3A-BD38-3FDE972BEF76.jpeg

View of Middle:
DD31D48B-442A-44A6-A7A6-F6EEE82FC70C.jpeg

Also, if you vote 'no', please let us know why, as it helps us improve the map. Otherwise, it just seems like random people are downvoting without cause or explanation. ❤️

Attachments

• A2004E1A-0B9D-4DE6-8E96-5E80BC088A17.jpeg
    A2004E1A-0B9D-4DE6-8E96-5E80BC088A17.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
The map looks goods, but to me need a little more room to pvp in. And the map reminds me of the map positive but in a different shape.

And is this for bedrock or java?

Reactions: CedricFresh

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
This map was made on/for Bedrock, but also had Java in mind. One of the secrets is different, depending on if you're on Java or Bedrock, but I'll let you find out if the map gets published

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I very much disagree with most peoples responses, I'll be very honest. It's very basic and not up to Cube level standards. There is very little detail, and it's very small. The theme does not fit at all, I don't see anything that represents gravity. Along with being a little messy. It will need a lot of work before it can get accepted. -1

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I very much disagree with most peoples responses, I'll be very honest. It's very basic and not up to Cube level standards. There is very little detail, and it's very small. The theme does not fit at all, I don't see anything that represents gravity. Along with being a little messy. It will need a lot of work before it can get accepted. -1

I'm sorry to hear this. If you have any feedback that can help, then please leave it here. If not, though, then please explain as to why it doesn't 'fit the theme' or why it is 'not to Cube level standards.'

As to it being very short, it isn't the shortest map, probably not in the shortest 3, as positive and robots are both shorter. Also not sure how it can manage to be 'basic' and 'messy' at the same time.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm sorry to hear this. If you have any feedback that can help, then please leave it here. If not, though, then please explain as to why it doesn't 'fit the theme' or why it is 'not to Cube level standards.'

As to it being very short, it isn't the shortest map, probably not in the shortest 3, as positive and robots are both shorter. Also not sure how it can manage to be 'basic' and 'messy' at the same time.

I mean nothing here speaks Gravity or represents it, to me it looks like some oddly build structures. And it's not Cube level standards as it looks plain and basic, very little detail and it looks just meh. I don't know, it looks really small especially since there appear to be not too many places to go about the map. It's basic in terms of what you build yet still messy as stuff is all in one concentrated area and there isn't a lot of room. Besides that, I can't give many tips besides that as the theme isn't even noticeable. What you have built I can even really describe besides the middle bridges as I have no idea what it is.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I mean nothing here speaks Gravity or represents it, to me it looks like some oddly build structures. And it's not Cube level standards as it looks plain and basic, very little detail and it looks just meh. I don't know, it looks really small especially since there appear to be not too many places to go about the map. It's basic in terms of what you build yet still messy as stuff is all in one concentrated area and there isn't a lot of room. Besides that, I can't give many tips besides that as the theme isn't even noticeable. What you have built I can even really describe besides the middle bridges as I have no idea what it is.

I was thinking about changing the name to 'Bouncy' or 'Bounce', as that is more of what it's about. This map isn't basic, as there are secrets that you can find (if this gets released), and brings something new to the table (slime blocks), unlike the 3 new maps that Cube released, which are just there to be there. Aside from that, I believe that this is just opinions, as i know some people that really love long maps, while others despise them.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking about changing the name to 'Bouncy' or 'Bounce', as that is more of what it's about. This map isn't basic, as there are secrets that you can find (if this gets released), and brings something new to the table (slime blocks), unlike the 3 new maps that Cube released, which are just there to be there. Aside from that, I believe that this is just opinions, as i know some people that really love long maps, while others despise them.

The idea of Block Wars is to play the game not find secrets or explore. It's cool to have a random easter egg but not like what you are doing. Well "opinions" or not I don't see this being added. Good luck and I might change my vote if improvements are made.

Reactions: Axyy and Reapz

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
The idea of Block Wars is to play the game not find secrets or explore. It's cool to have a random easter egg but not like what you are doing. Well "opinions" or not I don't see this being added. Good luck and I might change my vote if improvements are made.
1 secret thats the same on each side and thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom