• No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaOnToast

Jul 3, 2020
Map name: Black Friday Earthquake
This is a map based on a store that has been hit with a magic earthquake? Anyways, each team has 9 iron generators on their starting "island", with 3 iron and 2 diamond generators at mid.
Builders: Me (TacticsOnToast)

Top.png
Bottom.png
Mid.png
Blue Spawn.png
Blue Basement.png
Red Spawn.png
Red Basement.png

Attachments

• Red Spawn.png
    Red Spawn.png
    358.9 KB · Views: 59

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
So in summary, too small for 8v8, too cluttered, very tight corridors and really PvP-unfriendly.
If I were you I'd just start over by making the map bigger and more open.

Also, what's with the generator levels? This is supposedly a Blockwars map, not Eggwars, right?

PizzaOnToast

Jul 3, 2020
So in summary, too small for 8v8, too cluttered, very tight corridors and really PvP-unfriendly.
If I were you I'd just start over by making the map bigger and more open.

Also, what's with the generator levels? This is supposedly a Blockwars map, not Eggwars, right?
Thanks for the feedback I did think it was quite cramped, the Generators I am referring to are the amount of them. ^^

PizzaOnToast

Jul 3, 2020
Just to clarify, this map is way too small to be added. There is not much point in voting.

btw I'm chill my roehampton g

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Not only the size, I would rethink the whole earthquake theme or represent it in another way because, in bedrock having so much void just isn't good for games, since Parkour is much harder. And most people play on devices/controllers that don't give them as much mobility freedom as a computer would, so terrain needs to be much simpler overall. There's a reason why Hive was recently updated and had most of its void covered up. The map needs to be much wider.
About the theme itself it's just really weird, it doesn't look that appealing I don't see how you can make a BlockWars map out of a Store in a Black Friday Sale, just doesn't seem fitting at all to me.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
The size is quite small for a blockwars game. Plus, since its bedrock, people who use devices or controllers will have a hard time in small smaces and parkour. And the the word "Earthquake" doesn't fit the overall theme of the map. And having an underground part isn't much of a good idea due to the fact its such a small space and not enough room for pvp.

Soulless_Unity

May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-We're looking for new blockwars map to have a theme

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, looks like you put a lot of effort into the map. Hope you had a wonderful time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom