Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AiryGamer2K16

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Poland my friends
In BlockWars CTF the first thing I always do is BUILD AROUND THE FLAG, because most of my teammates are rushing towards the enemy. If they do BUILD AROUND THE FLAG, I just rush on the enemies or help them.

In BlockWars Bridges, I mainly rush, but if the enemies are better/more of them in the game, I protect the pit. Easy.

Reactions: Nash The Basher

AiryGamer2K16

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Poland my friends
In BlockWars CTF the first thing I always do is BUILD AROUND THE FLAG, because most of my teammates are rushing towards the enemy. If they do BUILD AROUND THE FLAG, I just rush on the enemies or help them.

In BlockWars Bridges, I mainly rush, but if the enemies are better/more of them in the game, I protect the pit. Easy.
I forgot to add what weapons I use xD

If the enemies are briding, I just spam with my bow until the will fall. If my arrows go out, I just take my sword and rush on them and spamclick (with like 12 cps lmao)

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Why do the 30+ kill messages only come up in CTF, not Bridges?
A) Bridges is irrelevant and simply a worse game by both the opinion of any player with a brain and overall statistics.

B) Every player who has ever visited this post is a CTF player and I’m the only one who has had any experience in bridges.

C) When CTF first came out, the lb community and others referred to it as “blockwars.” Bridges is only known as “bridges.”

Those are the main 3 reasons, there are a few more that kinda go with the original 3 or aren’t super important. Have a nice day/night.

jadoo

Feb 12, 2021
Blockwars CTF is my favorite gamemode on CCG. My strategy is to build a defense around the flag using most or all of my concrete blocks. Next, I craft my logs into planks and build either bridges or walls, it depends on the map. I mostly play defensive, but I go for the flag whenever the opportunity arises.

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
Blockwars Bedrock is my favourite game on Cube and I have a total of 8.5k wins across the two game modes. Would this be the place to talk about strategies ect. I’m not too sure because featured games aren’t a thing on Bedrock Edition, but there isn’t a category for it. Someone please let me know if there’s a different category to use, thanks.
absolutely unrelated, but 8.5k wins is insane. Good job!

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Blockwars CTF is my favorite gamemode on CCG. My strategy is to build a defense around the flag using most or all of my concrete blocks. Next, I craft my logs into planks and build either bridges or walls, it depends on the map. I mostly play defensive, but I go for the flag whenever the opportunity arises.
Nice man, interesting way to play.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom