Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

penna

Feb 12, 2021
Hey people. I have been having an issue for the last few weeks where sometimes the block im mining needs to be mined twice..or sometimes more.
I will mine something like glowstone (this is the worst culprit) and the block will vanish as if mined but then instantly reappear needing me to mine again.
I've recently noticed this is costing me a fair bit of durability on something like a glowstone tree as it can happen upto 30 times + (i sadly counted last tree)
I've tested my connections and that all seems above and beyond what would be needed. Its really odd though and wondered if anyone had encountered similar, or even better knew how to fix it :)

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Yes, me too, but only if I'm using a tool with enchantment(s) on. It’s very frustrating, as I end up having to mine blocks two or three times each before they actually mine properly. Sadly I don’t know how to fix it...

penna

Feb 12, 2021
Yes, me too, but only if I'm using a tool with enchantment(s) on. It’s very frustrating, as I end up having to mine blocks two or three times each before they actually mine properly. Sadly I don’t know how to fix it...
Im glad im not the only one out there. Its so frustrating. Worse sometimes if you are on top of the block or pushing against it and it glitches you through the block and out the other end (wherever that can be lol)

Niuqe

Feb 20, 2021
Hey,

would you please report this as a Bug?
I would guess its a Bug because it is happening to many people.

Reactions: penna

penna

Feb 12, 2021
Thanks all I will try get a recording and upload to the link. Thanks for all the replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom