I have not used any cheats in the game

• my english very low pls help me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iHassoni_Ap

Apr 30, 2020
Hello, I was banned for no reason, and I changed my password. Do I know what the reason for the ban is?
upload_2020-4-30_14-54-3.png

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    68.3 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Fqnta
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
You can read more about blocked connections here: https://help.cubecraft.net/en/article/blocked-connections-aod7sq/
If your error code starts with a ‘c’,(your case) then your IP address is being blocked by Sentinel, our in-house anti-cheat system. Sentinel will now temporarily block specific connections when an account is caught cheating on it. The duration of the IP block is automatically calculated by Sentinel—based on the amount of other accounts that are associated with the current and previous IP addresses, along with the punishments they have received. The duration of these IP blocks can vary between minutes and months.

Reactions: remio

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello there! Like said previously, you can read more about your blocked connection here.

In this case, to get it unblocked, you will have to wait for your blocked connection to expire.
If your error code starts with a ‘c’, then you will have to wait for your IP block to expire. Once the IP block expires, you will be able to join the server. Please do not ask staff members to reduce or remove these blocks, as they are handled by an automated system and will not be modified by our staff members.
If you have any other question(s), feel free to ask me, another staff member or create a new thread! >w<

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom