Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minikloon

Jun 14, 2016
Jump was chosen for two reasons.
1. It's thematically fitting. Rockstar jumping on stage to get everyone excited kind of deal.
2. It works regardless of the frets position. Sneaking works with left shift only by default, so if you set your Blockband settings to left-handed/left position, your two hands are one over another.

If you don't touch the mouse and know the song, you should be able to keep playing even while the camera is moving vertically.
Or at least that's what I thought. We'll probably add sneaking activation as a setting in a future update.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Jump was chosen for two reasons.
1. It's thematically fitting. Rockstar jumping on stage to get everyone excited kind of deal.
2. It works regardless of the frets position. Sneaking works with left shift only by default, so if you set your Blockband settings to left-handed/left position, your two hands are one over another.

If you don't touch the mouse and know the song, you should be able to keep playing even while the camera is moving vertically.
Or at least that's what I thought. We'll probably add sneaking activation as a setting in a future update.
:D thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom