Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 19, 2017
Gameplay - abilities; like egg wars, I think that there should be abilities, like _% of the time damiging the core does double damage, or _% time your bow doesn't waste an arrow.
Kit - Glass fighter Contents: a diamond sword. that's it. If you say it's too similar to ninja, then maybe have it so that the invisibility lasts longer.
Kit - Potion Brewer Contents: leather chestplate and leggings, and a speed potion, a strength potion, and a splash poison potion.
Map - Candy filled with sweets, the cores are in the middle of lollypops of their color.
Voting - Color teams, a lot of times I want different colored teams, and voting for different colors would be a great addition! So instead of having the team selection be red and blue, just team 1 and 2.
Gameplay - More teams My last suggestion is more teams. I think that there should be more teams, like 3 or maybe 4 teams! Of course there would still be 2, so maybe different maps are assigned different team sizes.

The reason why I suggest these things is because a lot of the time I want to play blockwars, but not many people play it, and adding these might draw people in again.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz
L

Lepzi

I may not play block wars at all any more, but I like your ideas and I think s would many other players.:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom