Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 19, 2017
Gameplay - abilities; like egg wars, I think that there should be abilities, like _% of the time damiging the core does double damage, or _% time your bow doesn't waste an arrow.
Kit - Glass fighter Contents: a diamond sword. that's it. If you say it's too similar to ninja, then maybe have it so that the invisibility lasts longer.
Kit - Potion Brewer Contents: leather chestplate and leggings, and a speed potion, a strength potion, and a splash poison potion.
Map - Candy filled with sweets, the cores are in the middle of lollypops of their color.
Voting - Color teams, a lot of times I want different colored teams, and voting for different colors would be a great addition! So instead of having the team selection be red and blue, just team 1 and 2.
Gameplay - More teams My last suggestion is more teams. I think that there should be more teams, like 3 or maybe 4 teams! Of course there would still be 2, so maybe different maps are assigned different team sizes.

The reason why I suggest these things is because a lot of the time I want to play blockwars, but not many people play it, and adding these might draw people in again.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz
L

Lepzi

I may not play block wars at all any more, but I like your ideas and I think s would many other players.:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom