Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Block Wars (BW) Need Regen I?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Ok, Block Wars, this CTF Styled game is fun, i agree on that much, but...
Really? No Regen?

I Mean, Ok, i guess it is fair, because natural regeneration in 1.9 is crazy, but not even Regen I ?
Literally? I was hoping a game, where you can win, without dying (other than using builder kit to freaking baricade your self >->)
Even in egg wars, you can win without actually dying even once, because there is regeneration...

Now, i know, the idea of "not dying even once" in a 8 v 8 game is ridicuoulous, but think about it, at least give us regen I pls? :v
That is all i am asking

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Ok, Block Wars, this CTF Styled game is fun, i agree on that much, but...
Really? No Regen?

I Mean, Ok, i guess it is fair, because natural regeneration in 1.9 is crazy, but not even Regen I ?
Literally? I was hoping a game, where you can win, without dying (other than using builder kit to freaking baricade your self >->)
Even in egg wars, you can win without actually dying even once, because there is regeneration...

Now, i know, the idea of "not dying even once" in a 8 v 8 game is ridicuoulous, but think about it, at least give us regen I pls? :v
That is all i am asking
I had 1 hart and I had to kill my self becuz NO REGEN...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom