Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which game mode do you want to see in action?

• Core

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Hi everyone! Welcome to my thread. I'm going to discuss some ideas for game modes that I have for Block Wars on the Bedrock server.
I have a fair few ideas of how I think the game could evolve from here.

NEW GAME MODES
  • "Core" mode. Similar to the Core mode in the Java version, albeit with some changes. The Bedrock version of Core mode should change the amount of health that the game gives your core to 15, and you will be given double the amount of hardened clay that you usually receive (not the wood, however). One more thing; the losing team should be alerted that they will lose if the time runs out without the core being damaged sufficiently.
  • "Jail" mode. Jail mode is a deathmatch mode where either team's dead members will be sent to the opposing team's flag area and be trapped in there. The captured teammates may not move, attack, break blocks, or be damaged. If there are no remaining members of a team, they will all lose. If one team member enters the enemy's flag area (the "Jail"), they will immediately free all of the members (instead of having to wait), who will spawn with the rescuer. In addition, all of the diamond generators will be iron instead to prevent stalemates.
  • "Swap" mode. Swap mode is a mode where the roles of flag capturers and defenders swap. After build mode is over, both teams are sent to their spawn and one team is randomly chosen to be the first team that can take the other team's flag (while the other cannot attempt to capture in return, they must simply defend). If half time reaches, the two teams swap roles. Along with switching roles, both teams are sent back to spawn once more.
Thanks for reading my thread, and please give some suggestions as to how these new game modes may be improved.
Maomi

May 19, 2020
under the sea
I don't quite understand the core mode XD (i play on bedrock). I don't think the jail mode should be added as the captured players might get bored and leave. I also don't think swap mode should be added either because it will slow the game down as the defenders will always be at their flag. If you kill them they will just respawn nearby and there will be attackers who just camp. Usually while playing CTF, i would wait until there's no/less opponents at their flag before going for it. Because there's no gapples to heal, the chances of getting away alive is low when the whole team is at the flag. Sorry XD

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom