Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

extreme3568

Jul 28, 2021
Hola, soy un Extreme3568, un jugador que recurre a jugas bastante blockwars bridges en minecraft bedrock, y siempre me ha gustado, pero con la ultima actualizacion del servidor, hacen que si en las partidas se sale algun jugador empareje mas, y eso estaba bien, hasta que te das cuenta que entras a partidas que les faltan 30 segundos para acabar o ya es casi imposible hacer algo y empiezo a dudar si este nuevo emparejamiento con partidas que les faltan jugadores ya no es tan bueno, debido a eso mismo que menciono, te coloca en iniciadas y no tienes la oportunidad de iniciar bien amenos que tengas suerte y te toque en una partida donde tu equipo tengas ventaja, creo que deberian eliminar este complemento ya que me ha arruinado varias veces la experiencia a tal grado de no querer volver a jugarlo.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hola, soy un Extreme3568, un jugador que recurre a jugas bastante blockwars bridges en minecraft bedrock, y siempre me ha gustado, pero con la ultima actualizacion del servidor, hacen que si en las partidas se sale algun jugador empareje mas, y eso estaba bien, hasta que te das cuenta que entras a partidas que les faltan 30 segundos para acabar o ya es casi imposible hacer algo y empiezo a dudar si este nuevo emparejamiento con partidas que les faltan jugadores ya no es tan bueno, debido a eso mismo que menciono, te coloca en iniciadas y no tienes la oportunidad de iniciar bien amenos que tengas suerte y te toque en una partida donde tu equipo tengas ventaja, creo que deberian eliminar este complemento ya que me ha arruinado varias veces la experiencia a tal grado de no querer volver a jugarlo.
Bruh if you want an agree, speak english pls. Or at least do your best using google translate.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Bruh if you want an agree, speak english pls. Or at least do your best using google translate.
I'll translate it for you. He says the following: "Hi, I'm Extreme3568, I use to play blockwars bridges a lot and I have always liked it until the last update. With the last update, matchmaking puts you into games that are almost finished, and I'm starting to doubt if this system is good. It puts you into games that were already started and it may ruin some games if your team is losing and you don't have the chance to do anything."

He simply purposes to change the actual matchmaking system that puts new players into started games, as it may discourage you to play that gamemode.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I'll translate it for you. He says the following: "Hi, I'm Extreme3568, I use to play blockwars bridges a lot and I have always liked it until the last update. With the last update, matchmaking puts you into games that are almost finished, and I'm starting to doubt if this system is good. It puts you into games that were already started and it may ruin some games if your team is losing and you don't have the chance to do anything."

He simply purposes to change the actual matchmaking system that puts new players into started games, as it may discourage you to play that gamemode.
Thank you!

Reactions: josepadgui
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom