Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Exceptions* hypocrite. It seems the guy doesn't speak english, cut some slack.
Just because CubeCraft is a 1.9 server doesn't mean it can't have a 1.8 community.
But it is 1.9. For people who love 1.9, it's nice having a server to play on.

Well I'm sorry if I don't want to have to take a break from fighting every 10 seconds to eat a steak. So I get constant regeneration 2. Food is still very overpowered in 1.12 and make fights take longer. Turning food into healing was a very silly idea.
Well in 1.8, being in range of someone for more than a second is extremely unlikely, it's very different, it's as if both players are bayblades rubbing against each other rather than strafing. I find aiming in 1.9 a lot like quickscoping in a first person shooter, you don't need to constantly keep your crosshair on them but rather only when the sword is recharged.

Why does fight length matter? It's still just as much of a rush. A single second isn't going to matter unless you don't use it well (like if you miss). I don't get the complaint of "It makes the fights longer." You're playing PvP, a fight is a fight. I like the fact that it's a lot harder to get out of a fight once you're in it. While the battles take longer, there's often time a definitive winner more often. Once your armour breaks or your food gets low, It's basically over. There's not as much of a chance to retreat and heal unless you have a teammate.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
But it is 1.9. For people who love 1.9, it's nice having a server to play on.

Why does fight length matter? It's still just as much of a rush. A single second isn't going to matter unless you don't use it well (like if you miss). I don't get the complaint of "It makes the fights longer." You're playing PvP, a fight is a fight. I like the fact that it's a lot harder to get out of a fight once you're in it. While the battles take longer, there's often time a definitive winner more often. Once your armour breaks or your food gets low, It's basically over. There's not as much of a chance to retreat and heal unless you have a teammate.
Longer pvp means more chance to be cleaned, someone can get assistance and there could be more people joining in to ruin your day. Fights ending with armor durability aren't really fun, like come on, you want me to bring 3 sets of full iron in case the first few break? Also even if you do win the Battle your armor durability is still low, so even if you have a stack of golden apples to heal, armor durability doesn't come back.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Longer pvp means more chance to be cleaned, someone can get assistance and there could be more people joining in to ruin your day. Fights ending with armor durability aren't really fun, like come on, you want me to bring 3 sets of full iron in case the first few break? Also even if you do win the Battle your armor durability is still low, so even if you have a stack of golden apples to heal, armor durability doesn't come back.

Cleaning isn't that much of an issue. When someone else attacks you after you've just taken a beating, they deserve to win. That's strategy. Wait till your opponents whittle each other down then attack.

The armour durability issue you talk about isn't really an issue. You're rewarded for being more prepared. Also, if you're good enough, you can beat people even if you have worse armour. I'm not this skilled, but I have a friend who's taken on three, fully iron-armoured players, in leather armour with a stone sword. He beat them. While 1.9 is armour-based in basic fighting, other tactics can negate this.

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
@CommunistCactusfanboy can I say all these "Facts" you are giving are total baloney. You cant say that X% play in what version then say its common knowledge. You actually gotta give some facts to back it up besides just what you believe to be true.

Reactions: Earth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom