Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Cubecraft is almost the only 1.9 server. 10.000 people are playing 1.9 at the same time, while there are over a million people playing 1.8 at the same time. So if the whole server gets 1.8 they will get lots more players

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
I very like it if they make block wars as well for 1.8 that would be cool

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That Joke... 80% of minecraft Total playerbase is 1.12? 1.8 you mean..
Uhm, I'm sorry but that's not true. The majority of the Minecraft player base uses versions above 1.8. Most people who still play 1.8 are just a minority who play on servers. What about the modding community or players who enjoy single player? Even around 50% of Hypixel users use another version above 1.8. They even made that public.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That Joke... 80% of minecraft Total playerbase is 1.12? 1.8 you mean..
Sorry no he is talking about the eight year olds in their smps.
Can we please drop 1.8? It's old, life moves, we need to move with it. Barely anyone please blockwars as it is, splitting those few people between 2 versions will not help.
Sure, did you know the #1 person on the eggwars leaderboard plays on 1.8? What about all the players who bought ranks back in 2015 who won't want to play 1.9 PVP, that wouldn't be fair would it?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Uhm, I'm sorry but that's not true. The majority of the Minecraft player base uses versions above 1.8. Most people who still play 1.8 are just a minority who play on servers. What about the modding community or players who enjoy single player? Even around 50% of Hypixel users use another version above 1.8. They even made that public.
Yes because most of them play the massively competitive mode known as BedWars and care about what version they are in for the best PVP advantage. Most of them log in with the newest version since they don't know how to switch their version to 1.8, the server is still 1.8 PVP just allows 1.12 clients.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Why can't people just accept the new PvP? People have reacted negatively to many features when they first came out, but they moved on. What makes this any different? Who cares what the PvP is like, I find it fun either way. I prefer 1.9, but there's also the fact that there's concrete in the newer versions, which I love. Anyways, they should just stick with the latest update. It makes things a lot easier. Holding onto the past isn't very useful when improvements come in the future.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Please, I ask that you put the block wars to 1.8 please, 1.9 is very bad so I ask only this, Thank you!
I dont see why adding blockwars to 1.8 would hurt, but do keep in mind that 1.9 doesn’t suck and that it is just a minecraft version. I think that blockwars works great with 1.9+ though.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Where are you picking the percentages from? The people who use 1.9+ on Hypixel don't know how to switch from the versions. If they could change the versions they did. And i think 90% of hypixel uses 1.8 and the other 10% 1.9+. And the modding community is a small community. Even the singleplayer. It's more like 35% of the minecraft community uses 1.9+...

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom