Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
We don't have Block Party in MinerWare, but we do have very similar games such as the one that involves standing on a specific colour. CubeCraft can't add Block Party without it being a direct copy of another server's game.

DachnyySem

Sep 19, 2021
We don't have Block Party in MinerWare, but we do have very similar games such as the one that involves standing on a specific colour. CubeCraft can't add Block Party without it being a direct copy of another server's game.
Lyriie, do you know, what is Block Party and Miner Ware???
They are different:
Block Party is mini-game with platform with many colors. You must stay on the color that you have been given.
Miner Ware is mini-game with 15 micro-games.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Lyriie, do you know, what is Block Party and Miner Ware???
They are different:
Block Party is mini-game with platform with many colors. You must stay on the color that you have been given.
Miner Ware is mini-game with 15 micro-games.
Yes, I do know the difference. I am not talking about MinerWare as a whole, but one of the minigames in it.

DachnyySem

Sep 19, 2021
Yes, I do know the difference. I am not talking about MinerWare as a whole, but one of the minigames in it.

I agree. But doesn't it bothers you that players take ideas from other servers? Example: Lucky Island is copied from other servers. One map has been created even before created this mini-game in server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom