Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
We don't have Block Party in MinerWare, but we do have very similar games such as the one that involves standing on a specific colour. CubeCraft can't add Block Party without it being a direct copy of another server's game.

DachnyySem

Sep 19, 2021
We don't have Block Party in MinerWare, but we do have very similar games such as the one that involves standing on a specific colour. CubeCraft can't add Block Party without it being a direct copy of another server's game.
Lyriie, do you know, what is Block Party and Miner Ware???
They are different:
Block Party is mini-game with platform with many colors. You must stay on the color that you have been given.
Miner Ware is mini-game with 15 micro-games.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Lyriie, do you know, what is Block Party and Miner Ware???
They are different:
Block Party is mini-game with platform with many colors. You must stay on the color that you have been given.
Miner Ware is mini-game with 15 micro-games.
Yes, I do know the difference. I am not talking about MinerWare as a whole, but one of the minigames in it.

DachnyySem

Sep 19, 2021
Yes, I do know the difference. I am not talking about MinerWare as a whole, but one of the minigames in it.

I agree. But doesn't it bothers you that players take ideas from other servers? Example: Lucky Island is copied from other servers. One map has been created even before created this mini-game in server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom