Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 156608

Hello strange human,

welcome at my thread about Block Defense, well this idea isnt 100% my idea,
my idea is to recreate a
Grand Theft Auto 5 Land Grab in minecraft, here, take a look about it
the basic is, claim much as posible tiles on a arena, kill the others & win, NO WEAPENS, the weapens in this game are a bow, & a sword, thats it..

Lets block defense Begun!!!!

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Looks fun, I'm not exactly sure, but I don't know any other servers that have this kind of gamemode. Just having swords and bows in an arena would be pretty... static. Adding items that you can pick up around the arena, and being able to using them would be quiet nice. For an example, a snowball that after being thrown, it claims all blocks in a certain radius where the snowball hit. Another idea would be to be able to set up traps where you can plant in your territory. Just an idea, not the best, but sounds really fun.

D

Deleted member 156608

Looks fun, I'm not exactly sure, but I don't know any other servers that have this kind of gamemode. Just having swords and bows in an arena would be pretty... static. Adding items that you can pick up around the arena, and being able to using them would be quiet nice. For an example, a snowball that after being thrown, it claims all blocks in a certain radius where the snowball hit. Another idea would be to be able to set up traps where you can plant in your territory. Just an idea, not the best, but sounds really fun.

im 100% sure they dont, thats capture the ground, like paintba

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom