Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should either/which of these gamemodes be added?

• Origins Factions should be added

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Origins PVP should be added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DavNav

Jan 20, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
ORIGIN FACTIONS CONCEPT:

So recently, me and my friends had an idea for a new game on Cubecraft. Basically, the game is similar to the Orgin SMP, where players log in and have to select an origin from the picture below. After this, players can log in to experience a 5000 by 5000 border world with different added plugins like to make mobs more dangerous, pvp should be 1.8 however the gamemode would be on 1.18.1 (you can use the combat transfer plugin for this). Plugins like factions where you can set homes, create alliances, claim land, etc should also be used. PVP should also be allowed EVERYWHERE, however griefing should not be allowed on claimed land. The map only should also be reset every 2 weeks to allow new players to get started easier. Spawn should be a hub where you can trade with other players, do parkour, etc. Custom enchants should be allowed to create an endgame item for the tryhards, however they shouldn't be too complex to prevent new players from being discouraged. The enchants should be accelerated versions of enchants that are already in the game (protection, thorns, sharpness, fire aspect, etc). A pvp area near spawn would also be beneficial in keeping the player base up (the pvp area should be similar to the PvP game that is in the lobby where players can queue up and fight different players based on their armor). Also, adding a new dimension like the aether dimension that can only be unblocked by a large sum of netherite and diamonds would go a long way. /Rtp should also be allowed to help players escape spawn. This is a brief overview, lemme know down in the comments for more info. *Also, the orgins down below can be changed (i didn't make them)

ORGIN PVP CONCEPT:

While the Origin Faction Concept is great, it has a lot of flaws like hackers DDOSSERS, making new plugins, the need for more staff, what if the map gets destroyed to fast, will the plugins cause to much lag, how do ranks play, etc. An easy solution to this would be to just add the Orgins Mod to the PvP lobby where you queue up as a certain origin and start pvping. As you pvp, you can earn new kits, perks, and origins. I think this would be the easiest and most efficient addition to Cubecraft. Lemme know what you think down below :).

8939481616087447.png
D58XHKG.jpeg
currently-featuring-4-origins_optimized.jpg

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:
- This is absolutely not a CubeCraft game in my opinion. It is far off the mindset CubeCraft maintains with their content and their gameplay.
- The server is in 1.12+, 1.18 with 1.8 PvP would need a lot of development time, as Cube makes all their infrastructure by themselves. I don't think this is worth the time.
- CubeCraft recently removed Assassins. This game is probably closest to assassins from all possible games, and that's why it will probably suffer from the same issues.
- The whole concept is totally not original, and I simply don't think it fits on a minigame server like CubeCraft.

Reactions: Lyriie

DavNav

Jan 20, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree:
- This is absolutely not a CubeCraft game in my opinion. It is far off the mindset CubeCraft maintains with their content and their gameplay.
- The server is in 1.12+, 1.18 with 1.8 PvP would need a lot of development time, as Cube makes all their infrastructure by themselves. I don't think this is worth the time.
- CubeCraft recently removed Assassins. This game is probably closest to assassins from all possible games, and that's why it will probably suffer from the same issues.
- The whole concept is totally not original, and I simply don't think it fits on a minigame server like CubeCraft.
ok... I get what you're saying, however it's okay for Cubecraft to branch out into different types of games. Also, the PvP type won't have much of an impact and I'm fine with it being changed to 1.18.1. Assassins was also a completely different concept from this. And finally, most minecraft games are unorginal and ripped off from somewhere, like Eggwars, Skywars, Skyblock, Among Us Slimes, etc.

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
ok... I get what you're saying, however it's okay for Cubecraft to branch out into different types of games. Also, the PvP type won't have much of an impact and I'm fine with it being changed to 1.18.1. Assassins was also a completely different concept from this. And finally, most minecraft games are unorginal and ripped off from somewhere, like Eggwars, Skywars, Skyblock, Among Us Slimes, etc
While it may be “ok” for CC to branch out, I’m not sure if this would be the right way to branch out. Also, the statement that most games are ripped off and unoriginal is completely true. While they may be based off off of other servers games, CC has their own twist on all games. However, your idea doesn’t really leave much room for creativity.

DavNav

Jan 20, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
While it may be “ok” for CC to branch out, I’m not sure if this would be the right way to branch out. Also, the statement that most games are ripped off and unoriginal is completely true. While they may be based off off of other servers games, CC has their own twist on all games. However, your idea doesn’t really leave much room for creativity.
fair enough

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
ORIGIN FACTIONS CONCEPT:

So recently, me and my friends had an idea for a new game on Cubecraft. Basically, the game is similar to the Orgin SMP, where players log in and have to select an origin from the picture below. After this, players can log in to experience a 5000 by 5000 border world with different added plugins like to make mobs more dangerous, pvp should be 1.8 however the gamemode would be on 1.18.1 (you can use the combat transfer plugin for this). Plugins like factions where you can set homes, create alliances, claim land, etc should also be used. PVP should also be allowed EVERYWHERE, however griefing should not be allowed on claimed land. The map only should also be reset every 2 weeks to allow new players to get started easier. Spawn should be a hub where you can trade with other players, do parkour, etc. Custom enchants should be allowed to create an endgame item for the tryhards, however they shouldn't be too complex to prevent new players from being discouraged. The enchants should be accelerated versions of enchants that are already in the game (protection, thorns, sharpness, fire aspect, etc). A pvp area near spawn would also be beneficial in keeping the player base up (the pvp area should be similar to the PvP game that is in the lobby where players can queue up and fight different players based on their armor). Also, adding a new dimension like the aether dimension that can only be unblocked by a large sum of netherite and diamonds would go a long way. /Rtp should also be allowed to help players escape spawn. This is a brief overview, lemme know down in the comments for more info. *Also, the orgins down below can be changed (i didn't make them)

ORGIN PVP CONCEPT:

While the Origin Faction Concept is great, it has a lot of flaws like hackers DDOSSERS, making new plugins, the need for more staff, what if the map gets destroyed to fast, will the plugins cause to much lag, how do ranks play, etc. An easy solution to this would be to just add the Orgins Mod to the PvP lobby where you queue up as a certain origin and start pvping. As you pvp, you can earn new kits, perks, and origins. I think this would be the easiest and most efficient addition to Cubecraft. Lemme know what you think down below :).

View attachment 208524View attachment 208525View attachment 208526
This wouldnt fit in cubecraft's games in my opinion, im gonna have to disagree on this

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom