Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

faeriekiing

Sep 17, 2017
Will the Blight game from The Chunk ever return? It was one of my favorite games and I haven't been able to play it since The Chunk got shut down.

Reactions: Manchot999

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Blight is a game where you play with other players, where you have to fight each other, raid people's bases, and loot chests for survival, and death.Basics of Blight,I also dont see why not to bring back more Chunk games.We merged with them and left out most the games that were on the server.Anyway the games that we have on the server that we have from the Chunk right now:Minerware,Tower Defense,Blockwars and Barn Brawl(Farm Frenzy) The games we dont have on the server:Minestrike,Blight,Double Trouble,Haunted and Ironfall.I support bringing back Chunk Games in general since a lot of them were fun to play.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Blight is a game where you play with other players, where you have to fight each other, raid people's bases, and loot chests for survival, and death.Basics of Blight,I also dont see why not to bring back more Chunk games.We merged with them and left out most the games that were on the server.Anyway the games that we have on the server that we have from the Chunk right now:Minerware,Tower Defense,Blockwars and Barn Brawl(Farm Frenzy) The games we dont have on the server:Minestrike,Blight,Double Trouble,Haunted and Ironfall.I support bringing back Chunk Games in general since a lot of them were fun to play.
Okay, thank you for explaining!!

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom