Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Blazes. Hell. Two words that go hand in hand, in normal Minecraft, and most of all, in Tower Defence. They are too easy to upgrade (especially in double income, which seems to be very popular), they are immune to too many towers, and their health is too high. They can easily ruin the game, as the towers you spent 10 minutes perfecting do next to nothing against their fiendish defense.

The only tower that's even remotely effective against them is the Turret, and that's against a level one blaze. If someone sends 12 level 3 or higher blazes, however, then they've easily won the game. This makes tower building fun at the start, but useless against the inevitable. Please nerf blazes or make them more expensive to save countless games of Tower Defence.

Thanks.

(on another note... if this thread I made a while back isn't in development for the next tower defense update, it would be nice... it even received the escalated tag.)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-very-important-change-to-tower-defence.220591/

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
It would be nice to see the game been balance again. I've lost some games to " the blaze" strategies. They could lower it's health a little or make the turret tower more effective. I don't like the idea of the blaze becoming more expensive. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom