Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsion

Apr 6, 2021
Has it been fixed if not then contact staff if they aren't aware of the blaze spawner not working then I'd contact them ( judging by other's having the same issue it might've been fixed)
(If this issue has been fixed then this is completely no issue now then no one has to worry about this become a bigger issue then it already is because by the similar threads there's a thread that has the same issue but just with a different spawner but because the thread was locked I'll guess the glitch has been fixed)

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Has it been fixed if not then contact staff if they aren't aware of the blaze spawner not working then I'd contact them ( judging by other's having the same issue it might've been fixed)
(If this issue has been fixed then this is completely no issue now then no one has to worry about this become a bigger issue then it already is because by the similar threads there's a thread that has the same issue but just with a different spawner but because the thread was locked I'll guess the glitch has been fixed)
Please avoid Necroposting, such as replying to threads that haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This applies to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom