Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ingoff

Jan 5, 2023
🇺🇦
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody, I am opening the first* black magic clan because many people want to become a cubecraft moderator but many do not know the spells to become one, so I repeat that I am opening the first* black magic clan where you can learn and help others learn black magic! contacts for communication, support and joining the clan , /discord: VladPlay#5676 /.

*maybe the first

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody, I am opening the first* black magic clan because many people want to become a cubecraft moderator but many do not know the spells to become one, so I repeat that I am opening the first* black magic clan where you can learn and help others learn black magic! contacts for communication, support and joining the clan , /discord: VladPlay#5676 /.

*maybe the first
Do I need any experience to enter the clan? I used to have a magician costume in club penguin, does that count???

ingoff

Jan 5, 2023
🇺🇦
Pronouns
He/Him
in general, this is a byte for you to go to my discord server (although if you have spells, you can share them)

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022

*maybe the first
What the hell XDDDDDD

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom