Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

If you legitimately weren't cheating, best of luck to you my friend.

D

Deleted member 59979

As long as you havent been cheating then you have nothing to fear. When you appeal you need to remember to put in AS MUCH DETAIL AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE to have the best chance of getting unbanned. Most people who get banned by the anti-cheat are hacking or just dont put enough info into their appeal

Epic Leo

Jul 6, 2016
I know many people who've been banned by Sentinel before. Most of them appealed of course.
But I've still never seen a Sentinel-ban appeal getting approved to this day....
But it's not really like I blame anybody for this. A moderator probably doesn't know how Sentinel works (how would they it's not like they applied for developer or something...). Since they don't know how Sentinel works, how would they know if you're lying or speaking the truth in your appeal? Sometimes, it might be obvious but lots of times probably not. Honestly, I would probably have to do the same in a situation like that if the appeal didn't contain any significant evidence like a screen recording (seriously how would I know?). It has come to the point it's almost like they don't have much of a choice....
But hey, the "Discuss your appeal button" is there for a reason ; ).
Agree with you but a moderator up right said "I am not a expert or anything in this but the logs look pretty obvious to me". My ban sentence ended long ago (Didn't get that appeal accepted so my chances of becoming staff just became 0) but this still pisses me off to this day.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
(Didn't get that appeal accepted so my chances of becoming staff just became 0)
Not necessarily. I got "blacklisted" by the "pink-haired one" and was muted for a few hours, yet I still got staff. Younisco was once banned for advertising, yet I reckon he'll be admin soon with the way he performs his duties.

There's a former Jagex employee who got hired despite having previously owned one of the biggest websites out there at the time dedicated to ruining Jagex's own games. Mistakes are only a bad thing if you don't better yourself as a result of them c:

P.S. Pls no biting nails, they'll never be perfect if you bite them and perfect nails are nice :x

Reactions: CubeTale
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom