Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epic Leo

Jul 6, 2016
I'm litterly biting my nails right now because I got BANNED. Apparently 15 clicks per second is a big NO-NO even though I know people who click 20 times per second. I'm hoping my appeal gets approved because I don't want this type of ban on my record when I apply for staff later this year (Need to reach those insane requirements ;p). Wish me Luck!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
The reason you where banned is because sentienel thinks your using an auto clicker. This happened to a ton of players. Explain what happened in the appeal and you should get unbanned. Also putting in your ingame name would help as well. Also don bite your nails it’s not good for you \o/. Good luck for staff though :)

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Butterfly/Drag clicking
Butterfly clicking is defined as using two or more fingers to click at once in order to boost your normal clicks per second. Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Butterfly and drag clicking are both prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban.

you have to be careful doing this. honesty try not to do it at all. because it simulates a auto clicker which sets off the anti cheat! but if you explain yourself in full and not be rude in you appeal they should cut you some slack! good luck

N

No one

Sentinel is stupid and you aint getting unbanned , you gotta wait . Dont be mad ,its the cube staff.

I know many people who've been banned by Sentinel before. Most of them appealed of course.
But I've still never seen a Sentinel-ban appeal getting approved to this day....
But it's not really like I blame anybody for this. A moderator probably doesn't know how Sentinel works (how would they it's not like they applied for developer or something...). Since they don't know how Sentinel works, how would they know if you're lying or speaking the truth in your appeal? Sometimes, it might be obvious but lots of times probably not. Honestly, I would probably have to do the same in a situation like that if the appeal didn't contain any significant evidence like a screen recording (seriously how would I know?). It has come to the point it's almost like they don't have much of a choice....
But hey, the "Discuss your appeal button" is there for a reason ; ).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom