Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Please add birthday map back instead of celebration, or just have them both. Even though the maps “look” identical and are supposed to play that way, it just doesn’t feel that way. In birthday, the center is more compact and organized, like how under the cake is smaller than celebration and the generators on the top (of the middle) are not elevated on birthday. There are also things better about the base in birthday map, for example how on birthday the egg is not very elevated compared to celebration that does have a high up egg. This makes the egg too easy to protect, as people have to stack up to reach it. In general, birthday map felt more smooth to play on than celebration for these small details. I’d love it if you could agree or disagree depending on how you feel about birthday map compared to celebration map.

ramper8240

Apr 26, 2022
Please add birthday map back instead of celebration, or just have them both. Even though the maps “look” identical and are supposed to play that way, it just doesn’t feel that way. In birthday, the center is more compact and organized, like how under the cake is smaller than celebration and the generators on the top (of the middle) are not elevated on birthday. There are also things better about the base in birthday map, for example how on birthday the egg is not very elevated compared to celebration that does have a high up egg. This makes the egg too easy to protect, as people have to stack up to reach it. In general, birthday map felt more smooth to play on than celebration for these small details. I’d love it if you could agree or disagree depending on how you feel about birthday map compared to celebration map.
Birthday map was one of the best maps there was for Eggwars. Please bring it back, Cubecraft. That would be amazing. 👍

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
You should post this on Feedback & suggestions. And yes, I agree with you, birthday was amazing, probably my favourite map along with royalty or palace.

May 20, 2022
For me is one of the most Better maps than ever exists, is my favorite map, I wait for it when it comes some day 🥺😔😭

Reactions: MayoOnEscltr
May 10, 2021
yesss birthday map was the besttt

May 10, 2021
I don't like celebration like you it doesn't feel right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom