Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2021
1
0
2
28
So, I know there are way's to boost the tree's growth rate, but that come's later after you are done with the birch tree's for the main quests to get to the next island. I would understand if it was something like diamonds, it would be slightly annoying but that's fine. But 10 HOURS FOR A TREE? Like litteraly anything else would have been at least reasonable to put 10 hours on BUT A TREE, not to mention for the main quest you have to get 1k logs. That would take around a month to do. Please shorten the birch tree time to grow. Thank you.
 

Mats3209

Well-Known Member
Mar 25, 2017
164
445
138
Hi, I know it's frustrating, but its just part of the game. Try to earn coins or do other quest while you wait. Or mine them before you log off, and when you log on, you have lots of trees.
Watch out, later on you have to wait around a day I think(?) for one acacia tree, which you have to gather 40.000 logs from. (side quest)
There are also dark oak trees (4 days to grow) 😅
 
Dec 12, 2020
209
100
28
Texas
www.youtube.com
So, I know there are way's to boost the tree's growth rate, but that come's later after you are done with the birch tree's for the main quests to get to the next island. I would understand if it was something like diamonds, it would be slightly annoying but that's fine. But 10 HOURS FOR A TREE? Like litteraly anything else would have been at least reasonable to put 10 hours on BUT A TREE, not to mention for the main quest you have to get 1k logs. That would take around a month to do. Please shorten the birch tree time to grow. Thank you.
The key is the largest possible planting area. Also, if you have droppers for gold use money to buy saplings. If you don't have droppers, I have lots of videos that show how. Easy, free money.
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I'm sorry dude but thats just the game. If your mad about just leave because there's no point getting mad at a game that takes time and effort. I do agree what people say as in like "Earn money while you wait," or "Plant them overnight." I know its frustrating but it's nothing to get mad about. It's just the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom