Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2021
So, I know there are way's to boost the tree's growth rate, but that come's later after you are done with the birch tree's for the main quests to get to the next island. I would understand if it was something like diamonds, it would be slightly annoying but that's fine. But 10 HOURS FOR A TREE? Like litteraly anything else would have been at least reasonable to put 10 hours on BUT A TREE, not to mention for the main quest you have to get 1k logs. That would take around a month to do. Please shorten the birch tree time to grow. Thank you.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Hi, I know it's frustrating, but its just part of the game. Try to earn coins or do other quest while you wait. Or mine them before you log off, and when you log on, you have lots of trees.
Watch out, later on you have to wait around a day I think(?) for one acacia tree, which you have to gather 40.000 logs from. (side quest)
There are also dark oak trees (4 days to grow) 😅

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
So, I know there are way's to boost the tree's growth rate, but that come's later after you are done with the birch tree's for the main quests to get to the next island. I would understand if it was something like diamonds, it would be slightly annoying but that's fine. But 10 HOURS FOR A TREE? Like litteraly anything else would have been at least reasonable to put 10 hours on BUT A TREE, not to mention for the main quest you have to get 1k logs. That would take around a month to do. Please shorten the birch tree time to grow. Thank you.
The key is the largest possible planting area. Also, if you have droppers for gold use money to buy saplings. If you don't have droppers, I have lots of videos that show how. Easy, free money.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I'm sorry dude but thats just the game. If your mad about just leave because there's no point getting mad at a game that takes time and effort. I do agree what people say as in like "Earn money while you wait," or "Plant them overnight." I know its frustrating but it's nothing to get mad about. It's just the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom