Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 141696
Hello CubeCrafters!

Last week we released Bingo in our Beta Games lobby. We were flooded with suggestions and comments on what you wanted in Bingo. So here it is, 1 week later and we have added in a bunch of community suggested features!

TEAMS

One of the most requested features was teams, and now we have it! Team Bingo has 4 teams of 4 people and you can work together to win the game. Your other team members will be glowing for you in game making it easier for you find your team mates.

View attachment 141702
View attachment 141701

VOTING

A new voting option has been added which will allow all players above an Iron rank to vote for the card type. You can vote for a line or a full house. A line only requires you or your team to collect 5 items in a row vertically horizontally or diagonally. A full house requires you to collect all 25 items on the bingo card.

View attachment 141698

REWARDS

There has been an increase in the amount of experience you collect for winning from 50 to 70. The player who collects the first item in the game will now collect an additional 5 points. For full house games the player or team will be awarded 5 points each for being the first to collect a line.

View attachment 141712

View attachment 141711

View attachment 141709

GRAVESTONES

Gravestones have now been introduced so you can retrieve your items after you have died. You will be told the coordinates of where you last died to track your grave with the use of the sidebar.

View attachment 141699
View attachment 141697

Once you find your gravestone you can either open it by right clicking on either your head or the soul sand underneath to collect only the items you want, or you can break the grave and it will drop all of your items.

View attachment 141700

LEADERBOARDS

Finally, probably one of the most requested feature not just for Bingo but all Beta games is leaderboards. Leaderboards can now be found in the Beta games lobby for all Beta games.

View attachment 141710

VERSION!
To play Bingo you must be using Minecraft 1.11 or higher

WE WANT FEEDBACK
We want to hear all of your opinions and suggestions on how we can change and improve Bingo. Though please note this game has been released in BETA and can be changed or removed at any time.​
Sweet. I'm excited for bingo teams!

Skeleton736

Sep 8, 2015
NOTE: This post is not in anyway intended to be a rant. Everything here is constructive and is backed up with me and my friends' experiences and by opinions from the community that I've seen on the forums and whilst playing Bingo in in-game chat. I've tried my best to look at this game from a lot of different POV's and I've taken as much of that into consideration when making my suggestions: I'm just thinking about ways Bingo can be made better for all players by the fantastic developers of Cubecraft!

I would like to start off by saying that I'd like see the current version of Bingo be made even easier as for new Minecraft players, I find that they are struggling a lot with grasping the new concepts of Minecraft 1.11 PVE combat/survival and Minecraft in general which can be quite hard to understand. Plus, I do indeed find that oftentimes it's not only the "new" players that are struggling as, at least from my experience, Minecraft players are generally exposed to a PVP experience before a PVE one (which are totally DIFFERENT in every way I can think of and require a totally DIFFERENT toolset), so much so that I feel like some of these players are losing interest in Bingo as it's simply a little "too hard". I've seen numerous instances in games that I've played where players have died several times and rage quitted, thus leaving I'd say one out of every three games I play with only 2 players left after around 10 minutes which makes it no fun for anyone.

However, I know making this change would make the game too easy for others like me, so I'd suggest that if Cubecraft were to make this change, they should definitely add a voting option for a "hard" mode because I'd personally like my PVE skills to be challenged even more than they already are in the current version of Bingo especially now that they've added gravestones (which I honestly disagree with as they ruin the "heart-pumping adrenaline" sort of feeling that you get when you die). After all, Cubecraft hinted at in the trailer that they wanted this game to challenge all sorts of players. Perhaps hardcore mode could consist of a thirst meter along with a temperature meter and limited health regeneration to add to the realism and the immersive feel I think that this game is already leaning towards.

One thing to mention is that I do indeed realize that the number of players with stone ranks thinking that my suggestion should definitely not be implemented will be very high considering the way Cubecraft's voting system works with only iron plus being able to vote: I'm of course talking about those without a rank and want their skills to be challenged in the "hard" mode as the other mode is too easy for them. I am definitely not an expert on the "physics" behind voting, but from my stand point, I think that the voting system for Bingo (yes this game only!) should be altered to let stone players vote. However, in order to keep ranked players happy I would suggest that stone players' votes be only counted once while the votes of ranked players (iron to gold) are counted three times and the votes of ranked players (diamond and up) are counted four times. OR, my other suggestion is to give these different difficulties, different "join statues" (sorry I don't know the official term for those things), just like with team and solo mode. However the only problem I'd see behind this will be that games will take significantly longer to start, so Bingo would have to maintain a lot of popularity for this to work in the long-term.

In conclusion, I feel like making the current version of Bingo easier and adding this "hard" option will entice a larger range of players, from Minecraft noobs to experts, to keep bingo popular amongst the amazing Cubecraft community for many (many x100) months to come! Overall however, I thought that Cubecraft did a really great job making bingo: It's 20/10 become my most favourite game on the server! I am definitely all for the future development of this game as I really think that it has very good potential since it is really quite a special game: not only does it give you the "I'm gaming!" feel that all of the other games on Cubecraft give you, it also requires you to develop great planning, critical thinking, and adaptation skills as you have to plan and critically think on the spot in order to choose the easiest path (often determined by your spawn) and obtain items in the most efficient fashion while adapting to the always changing world of Minecraft and the challenges that it imposes on the player (e.x. mobs), in order to be the first to connect in a line or obtain all of the items on the card!

"BINGOS" to you if you read all of that ;)
PS: I am Canadian! ...so sorry if I made any "grammatical errors"-- in spellings perhaps?

Last edited:

Pim!

May 15, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
I love the team update, but it would be nicer if you could choose to play full house or not, because that game takes more time to play. Some people are leaving if full house wins.

Reactions: Dutudy

CapoTchino

Jan 20, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Hey !

Is it normal if pig zombies spawn in normal world without a nether portal ?:p xD
because when i start a game there was some of them . that's good if someone need to do "glistering melon" or " golden carrot " ;)

Reactions: BehindThePalo

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey !

Is it normal if pig zombies spawn in normal world without a nether portal ?:p xD
because when i start a game there was some of them . that's good if someone need to do "glistering melon" or " golden carrot " ;)
Maybe lightning bolts hit pigs just before the game started and you guys teleported to the cages? I don't really know, but it's possible, the lightning bolts are very common in a thunder storm, they spawn like every second xd

Reactions: CapoTchino

Ponyah

Novice Member
Feb 14, 2017
Germany
After the Parkour Minigame got removed (as much as I know) I stopped playing on this server, but now I really enjoy Bingo! Saw many speedrunners do this challenge and love that you really need much knowledge about Minecraft Vanilla!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think that 10 points for winning is a bit low. I suggest making it at LEAST 15 points for team mode and 20 points for solo mode.

brambotermans

Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 141696
Hello CubeCrafters!

Last week we released Bingo in our Beta Games lobby. We were flooded with suggestions and comments on what you wanted in Bingo. So here it is, 1 week later and we have added in a bunch of community suggested features!

TEAMS

One of the most requested features was teams, and now we have it! Team Bingo has 4 teams of 4 people and you can work together to win the game. Your other team members will be glowing for you in game making it easier for you find your team mates.

View attachment 141702
View attachment 141701

VOTING

A new voting option has been added which will allow all players above an Iron rank to vote for the card type. You can vote for a line or a full house. A line only requires you or your team to collect 5 items in a row vertically horizontally or diagonally. A full house requires you to collect all 25 items on the bingo card.

View attachment 141698

REWARDS

There has been an increase in the amount of experience you collect for winning from 50 to 70. The player who collects the first item in the game will now collect an additional 5 points. For full house games the player or team will be awarded 5 points each for being the first to collect a line.

View attachment 141712

View attachment 141711

View attachment 141709

GRAVESTONES

Gravestones have now been introduced so you can retrieve your items after you have died. You will be told the coordinates of where you last died to track your grave with the use of the sidebar.

View attachment 141699
View attachment 141697

Once you find your gravestone you can either open it by right clicking on either your head or the soul sand underneath to collect only the items you want, or you can break the grave and it will drop all of your items.

View attachment 141700

LEADERBOARDS

Finally, probably one of the most requested feature not just for Bingo but all Beta games is leaderboards. Leaderboards can now be found in the Beta games lobby for all Beta games.

View attachment 141710

VERSION!
To play Bingo you must be using Minecraft 1.11 or higher

WE WANT FEEDBACK
We want to hear all of your opinions and suggestions on how we can change and improve Bingo. Though please note this game has been released in BETA and can be changed or removed at any time.​
there is a bug that not every map has a jungle and jou have a cookie on your bingo cart

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom