Should it be added?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

FireAndSteel

Feb 10, 2018
Hello, im FireAndSteel and i want to suggest to add new mode to Bingo: EXTREME mode. There would be harder items to craft (like diamond stuff,beacon) and stuff that you have to go to nether or end to get them.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I myself would wait for bingo to release completely. It already looks like they're about to add some new gamemode.

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Yes!

As stated above Bingo is s.till in BETA so we can hope that hard mode will be released soon. I really like the idea of hard mode. Some people really enjoy a nice long game of bingo so yes. I would really like to see a voting option like this available for the full release of BINGO!

Reactions: Dutudy

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Yes!

As stated above Bingo is s.till in BETA so we can hope that hard mode will be released soon. I really like the idea of hard mode. Some people really enjoy a nice long game of bingo so yes. I would really like to see a voting option like this available for the full release of BINGO!
I will peaceful, normal , hard, vote options :D

D

Deleted member 346231

Don't agree, full house is extremely hard as is, in some cases, full house is impossible. My longest game of full house bingo was 2 hours before someone completed their board. I

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I see a lot of people leaving at the start of the game, and after 2 minutes there's maybe 25%-50% of the players left. I think adding extreme mode would be too much of it, stuff like Beacons and other items are extremely hard to get, and games will be longer than 3 hours!?! This means more people will leave and maybe nobody will finish their map because everybody left. On the other side, I may agree with the fact that we can get some nether stuff on the board such as Nether Wart or Glowstone, but adding a full gamemode based on that will be too much.

Lambo

Feb 10, 2018
Game on beautiful and not needed for additions :(

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

xLqmbo --> Lambo

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, im FireAndSteel and i want to suggest to add new mode to Bingo: EXTREME mode. There would be harder items to craft (like diamond stuff,beacon) and stuff that you have to go to nether or end to get them.
I like the idea. Kind of like what I was suggesting before with the nether mode. I dislike the beacon one though as that would be completely ridiculous.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Yes!

Why are you always typing in bold? Can you please just type normal? My eyes are bleeding everytime i see your post in bold.

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Most people will die at least once when they need to get to the end as quickly as possible. Since there is no respawning, you could probably win by standing and waiting for everyone to die. The game would also become a few hours long, so I will vote NO.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The full house version already takes about an hour to finish, this would take a whole day, because there are too much hard items.
I also do not think that many players will play this version.
. No thank you.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom