Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Full house mode is great, but I've only had one problem: Carrots and potatoes are extremely annoying to get if you can't find any villages.
Solution?
Add a somewhat uncommon (10%) drop chance for pigs to drop a potato and a drop chance for beetroot, and make rabbits have a drop chance of about 10% for carrots. Pigs will have a 20% chance to drop either. This way, we won't have to be reliant on zombies or villages. We've had 2 games where there weren't any villages & we needed a carrot or potato, both of which lead to us farming a zombie dungeon. We only won one of them due to insane amount of luck required. I can't even imagine how annoying it would've been if we hadn't found a dungeon.
If you're wondering why I suggest these drops for those animals, here's why:
Carrots for rabbits. I don't see why this wouldn't make sense.
Potatoes and beetroots for pigs. This is because, as of 1.9 and above, you are now able to breed pigs with potatoes and beetroots alongside carrots.

93787e004905b53d3b07e0d5798d2543.png

Source

@Tacosbefriends @Snodia @AnimalTamer1 were all present during the full house games.https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pig

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Every single game I played I had no problem finding a village of at least a zombie spawner where I could grind out for potatoes and carrots. If full house is voted for over and over I can see how this could definitely be a problem. Dropping from pigs and rabbits seems a bit weird to me and I like how you can get through bingo pretty well using only vanilla minecraft knowledge even if the terrain is weird. If there was a change for this I would prefer just to have carrots, potatoes, and best roots randomly growing in some areas just like how cacti and melons do sometimes.

Reactions: Max ♠

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Full house mode is great, but I've only had one problem: Carrots and potatoes are extremely annoying to get if you can't find any villages.
Solution?
Add a somewhat uncommon (10%) drop chance for pigs to drop a potato and a drop chance for beetroot, and make rabbits have a drop chance of about 10% for carrots. Pigs will have a 20% chance to drop either. This way, we won't have to be reliant on zombies or villages. We've had 2 games where there weren't any villages & we needed a carrot or potato, both of which lead to us farming a zombie dungeon. We only won one of them due to insane amount of luck required. I can't even imagine how annoying it would've been if we hadn't found a dungeon.
If you're wondering why I suggest these drops for those animals, here's why:
Carrots for rabbits. I don't see why this wouldn't make sense.
Potatoes and beetroots for pigs. This is because, as of 1.9 and above, you are now able to breed pigs with potatoes and beetroots alongside carrots.

93787e004905b53d3b07e0d5798d2543.png

Source

@Tacosbefriends @Snodia @AnimalTamer1 were all present during the full house games.
I dont have a problem finding a village, but this wouldnt be a bad idea.
+1

Djekko_

Novice Member
Jun 30, 2017
UK
Hey thanks for the feedback we for now we will be removing carrots and potatoes from the bingo board but in the future we will look at about adding these items back in and using a feature like you have mentioned to make them easier to obtain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom