Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
In Skywars they just removed the punch 3 bows. In Egg Wars, there's always someone who has to do obby, if there was no egg it would basically be a weird kind of Skywars in which you need to get resources to get gear instead f finding it in chests. I don't play any other game modes so I don't know :P

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
In Skywars they just removed the punch 3 bows. In Egg Wars, there's always someone who has to do obby, if there was no egg it would basically be a weird kind of Skywars in which you need to get resources to get gear instead f finding it in chests. I don't play any other game modes so I don't know :p
It already is a variation of skywars.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I am taking a break from MC considering that Cube is unplayable at the moment and I have to play vigilante in every game.
Good Idea. but honestly, I will keep playing cause I can kill hackers (It's easy) If they got fly I just buy a power v bow and kill em (I have a really nice aiming) So I don't really care about hackers or campers. In skywars too, It's so easy to kill them from far away, even if they have gold apples.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Good Idea. but honestly, I will keep playing cause I can kill hackers (It's easy) If they got fly I just buy a power v bow and kill em (I have a really nice aiming) So I don't really care about hackers or campers. In skywars too, It's so easy to kill them from far away, even if they have gold apples.
I can kill them too, but jeez, it's so annoying to face one every game. It's even more to unfairly lose to one because they had an unfair advantage when I could have won the game. That amount of time builds up, and it's a lot of wasted time just to play cat-and-mouse and hunt the hacker down first when I could be looking for items and other players first.

I'll admit that it's fun to beat hackers and make them rage, but that's not fun to even fight one to begin with, especially if they have uber hacks.

I didn't join to play vigilante - I joined to play the game as is and have fun.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I can kill them too, but jeez, it's so annoying to face one every game. It's even more to unfairly lose to one because they had an unfair advantage when I could have won the game. That amount of time builds up, and it's a lot of wasted time just to play cat-and-mouse and hunt the hacker down first when I could be looking for items and other players first.

I'll admit that it's fun to beat hackers and make them rage, but that's not fun to even fight one to begin with, especially if they have uber hacks.

I didn't join to play vigilante - I joined to play the game as is and have fun.
Honestly, I once had 5 wins in a row, I know it's not much but still I had to fight them IN ALL OF THOSE 5 GAMES, after that it felt so good after winning. That's my point, to me playing with hackers it's just challenge :D

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Honestly, I once had 5 wins in a row, I know it's not much but still I had to fight them IN ALL OF THOSE 5 GAMES, after that it felt so good after winning. That's my point, to me playing with hackers it's just challenge :D
It is, but not a fair one as I see it. What about the other people who have to face the hacker too and lose? If they don't know what to do or don't have the right items, they stand very little to no chance against them. If it were a real challenge given ahead of time, then that's fine.

Yes, I've beaten those games too - several SG games back-to-back but if the fight drags for too long, then it's unbeatable. You've lost, but he hasn't.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Your COMPLETELY Wrong xD
Defending you egg in eggwars is not fun or promoted at all

I actually find it really fun, but do you know why?

Homemade challenges!

So it's in the name, you do a challenge in your game. Me and my friends have done this challenge so many times, and we laugh every time at how confused people get.

We do "Only Glass Block" Challenge. It's in the name, the only block you can use is glass, and attackers get soooo confused. They can't see where they are going, and glass takes a 'bit' of time to break each piece of glass. We literally make glass mazes all over the map, making it impossible for people to get us! It's really funny, like seriously so funny it makes you cry. I will try and find some screenshots of our creations to show you :-D If i find them ill send em to ya :-D

Thanks for reading, James Lawrence

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I just played my first skywars in a loooooong time and won 4 in a row XD
This was partially because there were punch bow which I thought were incredibly OP. Until I found out that they nerfed it. WOW punch three must have been insane.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
This was partially because there were punch bow which I thought were incredibly OP. Until I found out that they nerfed it. WOW punch three must have been insane.
If you didn't have a wall, a corner, or cover to absorb the knockback for you, then you'd die in 1 hit. 1 hit would send you to the Void, where you would embrace the Void unless you used lift-off at the last second to save yourself. Now it's much like eggwars where punch 1 is the knockback bow.

Don't worry. Using the powers of the Void is very powerful but it requires a lot of training and will to do so.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Punch 3 could literally shoot you into the middle island. It was waaaaay to op.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom