Attachments

• ikJbRQvh.jpg
    ikJbRQvh.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: Fifteeen

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Oh wow, that is a really good build. I would give it about an 8.5/10. I would say the colors of the face and wings could use a bit adjusting so they do not blend, but thats just my opinion and I am not a builder. Other than that, I think it is a gorgeous build, so that is an excellent job!

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I'd give it a 6/10, however some things that i would suggest are making the wings bigger if you want to make the dragon look more realistic and scary because atm it looks goofy. You can also tell that the terraforming was world edited spheres at first then altered. There is also no block variation in the island, its just green all over, to make it look better i suggest adding stone underneath the grass, this can make for a wide range of block variety (Stone, andesite, diorite, granite, depending how you want it). Because right now, the dragon blends in too much with the island that is looks part of it in some places.

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Awesome build! ;)

IGN: TheShoter_Gamerr
LVL: 94
Always in Arcarde lobby 1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom