Is this a good idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I see where you're going. The big problem is here, that if we would add ALL of the premium ranks of Cube, the Discord would become extremely messy and busy with all the ranks we have now. CubeCraft is an insanely big server with 1000's of players of which a lot are players with a rank. I understand why you want this, but I preferably only have the staff ranks (and Nitro Booster). Just adding this and kinda dividing the Discord into more channels and more ranks would cause the Discord to be really busy and messy.

Also, moved to ''Suggestions''.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
So if you have a Diamond rank you cannot talk to a gold ranker or an emerald ranker? That’s really unnecessary and ridiculous. Buy Nitro if you want a rank on Discord.

D

Deleted member 373055

So if you have a Diamond rank you cannot talk to a gold ranker or an emerald ranker? That’s really unnecessary and ridiculous. Buy Nitro if you want a rank on Discord.
I agree with this threat.

Reactions: Anneum

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
Disclaimer: I know you can't link you minecraft account to discord, but i know a server where they have this. So maybe the developers can make a discordbot to do this.
It's possible, there are some servers where they support it, using a database, but not on CubeCraft ;)
What everyone said, it would be too messy.. It's a no for me

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!

Next time please check if something has been suggested before: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/discord-roles-linked-to-your-minecraft-account.230787/

I see where you're going. The big problem is here, that if we would add ALL of the premium ranks of Cube, the Discord would become extremely messy and busy with all the ranks we have now. CubeCraft is an insanely big server with 1000's of players of which a lot are players with a rank. I understand why you want this, but I preferably only have the staff ranks (and Nitro Booster). Just adding this and kinda dividing the Discord into more channels and more ranks would cause the Discord to be really busy and messy.

Also, moved to ''Suggestions''.

I totally agree with Ducky. Having all the ranks on discord would be extremely messy. I would like to keep everything as it is and therefore I give your suggestion a -1, sorry!

- Dutch

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Not only would this be messy and a bit overwhelming when you open the discord server. I think it is completely unnecessary, it doesn't really add something helpful and after all are there really players who think, yeah no I'm not taking to you. You have a different rank than me. Seems a bit weird.
Sorry

~ Fesa

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Positive: A good reason to add account linking is to prevent people from joining the server with another account if they were banned (I know they can still join with minecraft alts, but I think the number of people will be lower).

Negative: It will become more complex for players to join the Discord server and ask a simple question.

D

Deleted member 373055

Positive: A good reason to add account linking is to prevent people from joining the server with another account if they were banned (I know they can still join with minecraft alts, but I think the number of people will be lower).

Negative: It will become more complex for players to join the Discord server and ask a simple question.
There are a lot more negatives and postitives, RodeAppel.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom