Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfKat22

Oct 25, 2022
I was playing Lucky block when a player approached me by bridging towards my island. Expecting them to start fighting me I pulled out my axe (I didn’t have a sword yet). The player then proceeded to place a flower in front of my. Caught of gaurd I broke the flower thinking it may have been a sign to team (which is not allowed). After I did this the player just jumped off of this bridge and subsequently died. I didn’t catch the players’ name but please be careful as this could be an older person attempting to groom others. Thanks for reading this and stay safe

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I was playing Lucky block when a player approached me by bridging towards my island. Expecting them to start fighting me I pulled out my axe (I didn’t have a sword yet). The player then proceeded to place a flower in front of my. Caught of gaurd I broke the flower thinking it may have been a sign to team (which is not allowed). After I did this the player just jumped off of this bridge and subsequently died. I didn’t catch the players’ name but please be careful as this could be an older person attempting to groom others. Thanks for reading this and stay safe
Uhm I don't think they had the intention of grooming since they only placed a flower, it sounds like they we're just trying to team which is indeed against the rules.
But even if you were to team with them, except for risking a punishment on the network nothing can technically happen.

p.s. it's good that youre trying to warn people and try to keep the community safe c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom