Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfKat22

Oct 25, 2022
I was playing Lucky block when a player approached me by bridging towards my island. Expecting them to start fighting me I pulled out my axe (I didn’t have a sword yet). The player then proceeded to place a flower in front of my. Caught of gaurd I broke the flower thinking it may have been a sign to team (which is not allowed). After I did this the player just jumped off of this bridge and subsequently died. I didn’t catch the players’ name but please be careful as this could be an older person attempting to groom others. Thanks for reading this and stay safe

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I was playing Lucky block when a player approached me by bridging towards my island. Expecting them to start fighting me I pulled out my axe (I didn’t have a sword yet). The player then proceeded to place a flower in front of my. Caught of gaurd I broke the flower thinking it may have been a sign to team (which is not allowed). After I did this the player just jumped off of this bridge and subsequently died. I didn’t catch the players’ name but please be careful as this could be an older person attempting to groom others. Thanks for reading this and stay safe
Uhm I don't think they had the intention of grooming since they only placed a flower, it sounds like they we're just trying to team which is indeed against the rules.
But even if you were to team with them, except for risking a punishment on the network nothing can technically happen.

p.s. it's good that youre trying to warn people and try to keep the community safe c:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom