Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I recently encountered a McDonald's broccoli eating beached whale. Beware, they are dangerous! Not kidding.

Photo:
JdtxJwB.png

IF YOU CAN BE BOTHERED TO READ:

I thought it could be an inspirational post to create an EggWars solo or team about a McDonald's broccoli eating beached whale...

I was thinking... Middle (where all lvl 2 or 3 diamond gens are) to be a sort of sandy sort of island with sort of water around it and a whale coming up from the ground, with evil red eyes and evil teeth, to get diamonds you need to get inside the mouth oh and I guess gold too, and the tail coming out of the bottom of the middle island.

Now for the individual islands where all the players will spawn in... Broccoli islands! maybe sort of dirt (or similair) island and a big broccoli ontop. I wonder if that will inspire anyone, I think it would be a hilarious map for playing eggwars in.

thx for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheJeroen

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
Moved

And it was about time someone made a post talking about this! This is a very big issue in the world and we need to make everyone aware of how dangerous it is!

Why did you move it D:
It was ment as a stupid joke but also as inspiration for map makers D:

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
  1. Combine both flours in a large bowl with the yeast and 1 tsp fine salt. Mix the treacle with 250ml warm water until well combined. Stir into the flour to make a slightly sticky dough. If you need to add more water, splash it in 1 tbsp at a time.

2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 10 mins (or in a tabletop mixer for 5-7 mins). Your dough should be smooth and elastic when it’s ready. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, flip the dough over to coat it in oil, then cover with a sheet of oiled cling film. Leave in a warm place until doubled in size – this will take about 1 hr (see note, below). Lightly oil a 900g loaf tin.

3. Once doubled in size, knead the dough again for 3-5 mins to knock out the air bubbles – add most of the seeds and work these into the dough as you knead. Shape the dough into an oval roughly the same length as your tin. Place in the tin and leave to prove, covered with oiled cling film, for 30-45 mins until it has nearly doubled in size again. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.

4. Gently press a finger into the loaf to check if it has had enough proving time (see tip). When it’s ready, glaze the top of the loaf with the egg yolk and sprinkle over the remaining seeds. Bake in the oven for 40-45 mins until golden brown – if you tip the loaf out of the tin and tap the bottom, it should sound hollow. Leave to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 mins before slicing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom