Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I am suggesting to Cubecraft that they hire a website developer as currently the websites seems extremely not linked and all over the place. If they did hire someone to do some actually linking of the forums and some QOL features i think these would be good;

- I would suggest to revamp the reports site this would include revamping bug reports. Many of the questions are irrelevent within a bug report as they're just not findable etc eg /Whereami. I also would suggest to make Bedrock reports on the reports site to make it easier to find and easier to understand when giving out links etc. But there must be a reason that reports aren't all in the same place so it's not my place to say anything about it guess

- I would also suggest that when using the search bar in the normal forums that you can search members too, i often would like to find members but instead it just tells me when the word was siad etc. which i dont really have any use for

- Another one of my suggestions is that on mobile forums(phone) all pings you haven't looked at stay there, where as on the PC forums they go away once you've just simply looked at your pings. My suggestions is that once you've looked at what pings you get on your phone they go away just like on PC. I currently have no pings on PC but like 15 on my phone

- I would also like to suggest that leaderboards get put back into the forums, they haven't yet been added back even tho it was siad they would be. Must be due to the lack of a web developer which is what i am suggesting :V

- Another suggestion i have is for in game rank to be shown on the forums, just another little feature not needed but why not i guess.

- I would also like to suggest that the admins and developers have a look at what threads and posts are like etc on mobile as there hard to edit and just in general a lot more confusing than on PC

In conclusion what i have stated above is my idea for a better forums if you agree you can vote :agree: and if you disagree vote :disagree:
Thanks for reading the thread :3

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hello, I am suggesting to Cubecraft that they hire a website developer as currently the websites seems extremely not linked and all over the place. If they did hire someone to do some actually linking of the forums and some QOL features i think these would be good;

- I would suggest to revamp the reports site this would include revamping bug reports. Many of the questions are irrelevent within a bug report as they're just not findable etc eg /Whereami. I also would suggest to make Bedrock reports on the reports site to make it easier to find and easier to understand when giving out links etc. But there must be a reason that reports aren't all in the same place so it's not my place to say anything about it guess

- I would also suggest that when using the search bar in the normal forums that you can search members too, i often would like to find members but instead it just tells me when the word was siad etc. which i dont really have any use for

- Another one of my suggestions is that on mobile forums(phone) all pings you haven't looked at stay there, where as on the PC forums they go away once you've just simply looked at your pings. My suggestions is that once you've looked at what pings you get on your phone they go away just like on PC. I currently have no pings on PC but like 15 on my phone

- I would also like to suggest that leaderboards get put back into the forums, they haven't yet been added back even tho it was siad they would be. Must be due to the lack of a web developer which is what i am suggesting :V

- Another suggestion i have is for in game rank to be shown on the forums, just another little feature not needed but why not i guess.

- I would also like to suggest that the admins and developers have a look at what threads and posts are like etc on mobile as there hard to edit and just in general a lot more confusing than on PC

In conclusion what i have stated above is my idea for a better forums if you agree you can vote :agree: and if you disagree vote :disagree:
Thanks for reading the thread :3
When I try to find certain members it’s hard as it only shows up when somebody mentions them... Great suggestion overall in my opinion though! + yes it’s a bit confusing sometimes while creating threads.

Edit: I think somebody made a thread about the report a player/bug system and it got forwarded, their idea was to have a system where you fill out the details instead of it being like a normal thread.

Reactions: Matriox

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
- I would suggest to revamp the reports site this would include revamping bug reports. Many of the questions are irrelevent within a bug report as they're just not findable etc eg /Whereami. I also would suggest to make Bedrock reports on the reports site to make it easier to find and easier to understand when giving out links etc.
Yes, that would be good. I agree with you in this part.
but in this part, I disagree with you, because I don't think it's easy to update it everytime.
I don't know why they removed the rank roles but I'm sure there was a reason.

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
but in this part, I disagree with you, because I don't think it's easy to update it everytime.
Well they already had leaderboards on the website before this and siad they'de be back, this is more of a reminder than a suggestion bcs they did say they'de do it and they'de be back soon

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
The reports website is a completely different site than the forums, with other functionalities and purposes, so for me it's fine as it is now

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom