Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
So i have seen a lot of hackers on skywars
and i always report them but i would like it if you when you reported a hacker you could report multiple people in 1 hacker report

like i find 2 hacker in 1 game and record them in 1 video but i have to make 2 report, which i think is annoying

so it should be like when you report teamers there is like a little box where you can klick "add more users"
so if that box could be added to reporting hackers too, it would be so much easier.

thanks

Fyingfox Gaming

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2019
United States
If i'm hearing this correctly: Are you saying that if you see like 2 hackers or more on 1 game on 1 video then you had to make another video/report?

There's no need to make another video with another report if you see 2 or more hackers

Here's an Example:

Gamertag(s): Player1, Player2
Report Type: <Report Type Here>
Evidence: <YouTube Video Link Here>

Trust me it really Works like I made a report like this (not too long ago) & the mod/admin took action against multiple players that I provided on 1 video. As long as it has clear evidence.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
No ty.

I remember being staff and absolutely hating the reports with multiple cheaters. A lot of the time when I was mod, people uploaded 10 minute videos with 2/3 hackers in it and then expected us to find the video sections where the people were hacking. Like pls, no thanks.

Reactions: Younisco and Keanu

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No ty.

I remember being staff and absolutely hating the reports with multiple cheaters. A lot of the time when I was mod, people uploaded 10 minute videos with 2/3 hackers in it and then expected us to find the video sections where the people were hacking. Like pls, no thanks.

Couldn't they also make it where the player has to timestamp it? Also, videos have been cut down to 5 minutes.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Usually we would read the descriptions the player has written and sometimes it includes :
"There is another person using xxxxx in this video"

But then again, if the evidence is clear enough to show more than 1 rule breaker, they will usually be punished.
I also can relate to Niko, if someone reports like 5 rule breakers in 1 video, that's kinda stamina draining in some way.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom