• No

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for you in the lobby ;3
If I am honest the rewards are almost worthless for the Iron and Lapiz rank only 1 cubelet each per week, I think that this is way too less I think it should be upgraded to ''at least'' 2 cubelets a week. Since cubelets aren't that hard to get and getting only one each week is insane. Let me know what you guys think of this.

Reactions: ItsMaxxie

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Well, if you have Iron you get 1 cubelet. If you have Lapiz, you get 2 cubelets. This is fairly balanced in my opinion.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
If I am honest the rewards are almost worthless for the Iron and Lapiz rank only 1 cubelet each per week, I think that this is way too less I think it should be upgraded to ''at least'' 2 cubelets a week. Since cubelets aren't that hard to get and getting only one each week is insane. Let me know what you guys think of this.

I dont really get the point of upgrading the ammount of the weekly cubelets. Why should this be upped?
If people want/need more cubelets they should buy a higher rank or play some more games to earn them...

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for you in the lobby ;3
Because you paid to get rewards, and if earning them is so easy why should you wait a week just to get 1 that's ridiculous comparing it to the Super Cubelets you get for the Gold and Diamond rank it is worth waiting.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
The super's for Gold and Dia are BiWeekly. This makes them little less frequent and also less 'Overpowered'.
The people who bought the Iron rank knew what they were paying for right?

Also, very curious why you are suggesting this, since your rank is Diamond <

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
I think that this isn’t a good idea because 2 cubelets is to Many because if you have diamond rank ore something you will get a cubelet for iron lapis gold etc this are like 3-4 cubelets. Otherwise it is 6-8 cubelets this is to much

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom