Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the current system that the Featured Games work should be changed?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there!
I think that the system for the featured games right now is not the best. I’m not too sure if an admin has to manually change the featured game every day or so, but I don’t think the forums is the right place to do it. Right now when you tap on the featured game, it comes up with “Play Game,” or you can go to a link to a thread in the forums with a poll asking what you want the next featured game to be.
I think there should be a whole in-game system for it, rather than an admin having to do it manually (I think that’s how it works). Here’s how I think it should work. The NCP displays the featured game, just like it does now, and when you tap on it, it asks if you want to play the game, or go to the Featured Game lobby. When taken to the Featured Game lobby, you see all NCPS with all of the Featured Games, just like it was on Arcade.
The NCPS would be “Current Featured Game (Which would be the one that is currently activated),” “Next Featured Game (Which would be the game that the community has voted for to be next. This can be changed at any time),” and the rest of the Featured Games. To vote for the next featured game, you simply tap on the NCP. Right now there is no way to view all Featured Games without going to the thread in the forums, which to me is strange. So that’s why I want the Featured Games to have it’s own lobby.
What I was thinking with the ranks is that the greater the rank, the more voting power you get. For example, Stone would count as 1 Player vote, Iron would count as 2 Player votes, and so on to Obsidian, which would count as 6 player votes. I think this is a much better system than having the ranks’ abilities to vote for individual games. And players with Plus would be able to completely decide which game is coming next. However, if another player with Plus decides, it then turns into a vote with both Plus members.
I think that’s about it. Thanks for reading through :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think to vote on a featured is game is just a good thing. The games are not populair right now anymore, maybe Speed EggWars will come back and more, but I think it's just a good wag to vote via a vote, in my opinion, it's a reallt easy way to do that. Maybe it will changed or something in the future, but I don't know.

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
I personally didn't know that you could vote on a Featured game for a while now, despite being on the forum. Players can get upset that unpopular games aren't on for a while, and I'm upset that I haven't been able to get a single game of Block Wars in since it became a featured game. +1

Reactions: TeamTMS

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that the current custom system is perfect, for me is aesthetic and original which gives cubecraft a very big point, is better than in 2016
Good luck with the thread!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom