Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to right click the factories to get the resources or you like the classic factories ?

• Yes i like your factories ideas

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No i like the classic factories

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

drxmagod2000

Nov 19, 2020
The factories in egg war make a lot of iron,gold and diamonds (especially in the end of the match) which make a lot of entities, that cause the frames to drop and make the game unplayable for the bedrock players (like me) who are playing on weak devices (like mobile phones).
So this is my suggestion :
What if you can collect the resources from the factories by right click the signs instead of seating on them intel the items (entitys) appeare on top of the factory and pick it up.
This will really change the game and maybe a lot of players won't like this. So this change could be optional. In the start of the game there will be a vote on which type of factories will be used in this match (classic type or New type) if no one voted or the vote ended in a draw
The factories type will be randomised.
I hope this suggestions become a true, because it will help me and other's play egg war.
So is my suggestion is useful or not??

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
The sign thing seems like a really good idea, it might be difficult of a project for the devs to start working on tho. I'd love to see this since I stopped playing eggwars due to entity lag

Reactions: drxmagod2000

drxmagod2000

Nov 19, 2020
The sign thing for right clicking would be horrible for mobiles as they would have to hold to collect.

If it is laggy, I would suggest getting an fps booster pack and reducing your graphics
Frist : it doesn't have to be right click, maybe just touching the sign once could do the work.
Second :Can you tell me some of the names of these fps booster for bedrock ??

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom